Chapter 1 : The Beginnings of a Man.

Quirks.

A super power of special abilities that a person can have, each varies, but they are the forefront of the Human Evolution.

Stretchy limbs, Invisibility, flight, you name it.

To many others, it's like as if their dreams of being a Super Hero has come true!

The Prime example of that dream being All Might, the greatest hero in Japan History.

Strong, Brave, and very charismatic, the stereotypic American Dream of a hero. But he always saves people with a smile on his face.

Many dreamt of being like him, only a few managed to get even close, but none could achieve it.

But not everyone is equal, for something as great as this, someone needs to get the short end of the stick.

* Quirk Clinic, Early morning.

"Sorry kid, but it seems like you're quirkless. The joint here proves it." said the doctor.

A small boy, clutching to an All Mightt figurine, dropped it to the ground as tears flow down from his eyes. His mother hugged him from behind as she shared his pain "It's fine, Izuku. It's fine..."

To some, he's a bit unfortunate. To many, he's weak and worthless.

But to him, it's like watching as his dreams got crushed by something he has no control over. Like fate and destiny is toying with him and making his life miserable.

And his life became just like that...

*Present Day, Aldera Junior High.

Ahhh, school. It is either where the best memories with friends are formed, or the worst of the worst of nightmares are created.

The school is nearing the final weeks of the second semester, and the students are now thinking about which path of life they want to take.

"Now now Class! Quiet down! We're here to talk about our career paths today." said the teacher as he sat down.

The class managed to quiet down just a bit, and waited.

The teacher just sighed and tossed the papers away "Fuck it, I already knew what you guys wanted. Who want to become Heroes?"

The class erupted in roar as they all said similar goals, to try and shoot their shot to join the prestigious U.A. High and become Heroes. The students raised their hands and flexed their quirks around like wild, except for one.

"Hah!  These Extras are at best sidekicks! I am the real deal here!" said a angry-looking, ashe- blonde student, Katsuki Bakugo.

A few seats away from him, sat a skinny boy with a messy flop of Green hair who is nervously holding his hand up as well "I-I guess I could try..."

Bakugo noticed that, and he was not happy "Damn nerd.... The fuck did you just say?"

The boy, Izuku Midoriya, turned to Bakugo in fear "Uh, K-Kachan? I'm j-just saying that I w-want to shoot my shot-"

Bakugo walked over and slammed his hand down "With no quirk?! Are you fucking Stupid? A nerd like you would be a fucking liability!"

"Calm down, Bakugo. Back to your seats." said the teacher as he walked over to Izuku.

The teacher looked at Izuku's paper, it listed as his plans after finishing junior high as : Go to a hero school.

The teacher sighed and looked at Izuku "Midoriya, look. I won't lie to you, but you probably won't be able to go Pro without a quirk, let alone a sidekick. Perhaps you should rethink your decision."