Chapter 3 : Force Addiction.

*Final Day of training, the day of the U.A. Entrance Exams.

It was a bright warm early morning, Kiryu arrived at the beach expecting to see Izuku working hard as usual. He put his hands in his pockets as he walked along the footpath while overlooking the now-cleaned part of the beach.

But as he watched the waves crashed in, he has flashbacks of the Morning Glory Orphanage in Okinawa, and his orphans that resided there. He remembered how good it felt to be helping those unfortunate kids out and give them a good life, but he knows that in order to keep them safe, he has to leave. 

"Maybe, when Midoriya is ready, I can get him to check on the Orphanage for me. Might even tell him to say hello to Haruka, Yuuta, and Haruto too. Dang, Haruto's 6 years old now." said Kiryu as he finally arrived, but what is in front of him shocked him.

On the entrance, is a giant pile of trash as Izuku stood atop of it, yelling out into the horizon as his shirtless body is now bulked up to proper fighting shape.

Izuku yelled out loud as the sun roses and light reflected on the ocean surface, this is the new him, no longer is he Deku the worthless freak, he's not going to stand by and watch people abolish him any further, he'll be the one to command his fate from now on.

"Midoriya, you did it after all." Kiryu said, helping a tired Izuku down from the trash pile.

Izuku nodded "It was all thanks to you, Kiryu-san." as he wiped the sweat away, then realized that he wasn't stuttering much anymore.

"Go and get washed up, I think it's time you see your reward." said Kiryu.

Izuku nodded, put on his shirt and ran back home to take a shower.

*About an hour later.

Izuku arrived back at the house Kiryu gave the address to, it was a small but cozy house right by the beach that is perfect for a man living alone like Kiryu.

"Come in, it's ready." said Kiryu.

Izuku walked in, and spotted Kiryu sitting at a table "Sit down, Midoriya."

Izuku complied and sit down, he spotted Kiryu putting down a letter on the table next to a box. Izuku looked in confusion "What is this?"

Kiryu pushed the letter towards him "Read it."

Izuku nodded and opened the letter, he started to read it, and his eyes started to grow wider and wider with excitement "T-This is...."

Kiryu nodded "That's right, I happened to know the founders personally so I sent a...tip to them about you."

Izuku looked at the letter cover 'Dojima Securities', he recognizes the name as they are one of the most prominent security companies that work alongside heroes in top-ranking operations, even more than policemen! And he's being offered to join them.

"I'll get to save people?" asked Izuku.

Kiryu nodded "You will, they save more lives in a week then some heroes could in a month. Would you like to join them and be a hero in your own way like what you told me when we first met?"

Izuku tearfully nodded "Thank you! I'll take it!", he might not go to U.A., but he'll get to help people either way.

Kiryu then pushed the box forward "Then you'll need to dress better than...whatever you're wearing.", glancing at Izuku's T-shirt that has the Kanji for "T-Shirt" on it, and some cargo shorts.

Izuku opened the box, inside is a set of clothes that would serve better than what he is wearing now.

After heading off to change in the bathroom, Izuku reappeared like a new person. He's now wearing a white pinstriped peaked lapel double-breasted suit over an orange, chain-patterned dress shirt, a black leather belt with a gold buckle, and white monk strap shoes. He also wears a silver watch with a black leather watch band on his left wrist "Kiryu-san, what do you think of my new look?"