Chapter 12: The trail of blood

*The next day

Izuku reported back to Nezu, who has a very important job for him to do.

"Okay, Midoriya. There is a support course student here in U.A. that needs your attention, she has been quite...energetic ever since joining. I'd like you to help keep her in check for a while." Nezu gave him directions to the support studio.

Izuku nodded "What's her name?"

"Mei Hatsume, you'll know immediately when you see her."

"Okay, I'll see what I can do." Izuku nodded before walking out, missing Nezu's grin.

"Oh Midoriya, I'm sure you'll be doing plenty." Nezu then turned on the cameras and looked at the studio.

*In front of said Studio.

Izuku arrived and looked at the giant door "I'm having second thoughts about this, but hey! What could possible go wrong?"

Izuku reached out and grabbed the door handle, just as the door exploded and a large (but soft) mass collided into Izuku and caused both to fall to the ground.

Izuku felt something soft pressing on his chest, so he reached his hand over to push it up to see what it is, but his hands sank into the soft object "What is this?"

"That'd be me!" said a girl's voice, the girl who happens to be laying on top of him with her chest pressing down on him.

'So that soft thing is....Thank god Mineta isn't here. Okay...play it cool..' Izuku quickly pushed her upright as he sat back up "Mei Hatsume, right?"

Mei nodded "Yup!" as she held up a wrench "Hatsume, at your service!"

Izuku then suddenly pulled out his handkerchief and wiped the grimes and dust off her face "Heh, your job must be pretty dusty if you're this dirty so early in the morning."

"Wha-? It's morning already? Man, I forgot to sleep again." Mei yawned, before she heard someone walking up to them.

"Hatsume! What did I tell you-" Powerloading paused once he saw the position that Mei and Izuku is currently in, with the former sitting on top of the latter.

"Am I interrupting something? I sure hope not." Powerloader backed away.

"WAITWAITWAIT! NO YOU'RE NOT INTERRUPTING ANYTHING!" Izuku called out to him before it can get any worse.

*After a brief explanation.

"I see. Hatsume, Apologize." 

Mei pouted "Why? He's not angry!" but this resulted in Powerloaded bonking her head.

"It's called manners! Now say you're sorry!" 

Mei bowed "Sorry for crashing into you like that, wanna make babies?"

"Okay hold on for like 2 minutes, what does she mean by that?"

Powerloader facepalmed "She calls her inventions babies, she's asking if you want to build stuff with her."

Mei then dragged Izuku into the studio "Here here! I'll show you!" without even waiting for his answer.

Mei took Izuku on tour of all the stuff she created, like a rebreather for a spare costume, some power gloves, a gun, a steel one-handed sword that she created by hand from some rare metal that Powerloader brought in.

"This sword is called 'Sword of Eventide'! I named it myself! From an old show I used to watch...It was Sword Art...something something" Mei pointed at the sword, "But it's a bit too heavy for me to use, and some students barely know how to use a sword at all."