Chapter 9 : The value behind the ink.

*The next day.

Izuku got up and pulled out his phone, he now has a mission to accomplish. Ask his mother about getting a tattoo on his back, to cover up his scar and maybe make him a bit cooler?

"Ok..begin with the sweet talk. Ask her nicely. Once she got going, ask the main question. And she'll probably agree." Date gave Izuku some advice.

"Did it work for you?"

"I was able to buy my first "Magazine" when I was 10, so it should work." Date proudly acclaimed, as if it was one of his most proudest moments.

Izuku took a deep breath, then called his mom "Calm down.. Calm down..."

The phone rang for a bit...then his mother picked up the call.

"Izuku? Hello?"

"Mom! How're you doing? Is everything going fine?"

"Uh...Yes. It is. How about you? How's the work going?"

Izuku turned to his peers, and Majima held up a sign saying 'It was great, I learned a lot!'

"It was great! I learned a lot... Yeah."

...

"Okay Izuku, is there anything you want to ask me?"

Majima and Date sighed "Damn, she's smart. Well kid, just freeball it. No use in beating around the bush now."

Izuku nodded "Well, I was recently involved in an attack by villains-"

"WHAT!? OH MY GOSH IZUKU! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? DO YOU NEED SOME JUICE? WHERE ARE YOU!" Inko's voice came blaring out the phone.

Izuku rubbed is ears in pain "Ow ow....I'm fine mom. I beat up some guys, and saved the U.A. students."

"Phew! I was so worried. Even in this line of work you're still caught up in Hero business, huh?"

Izuku laughed "Yeah, but there is a bit of an issue. One of the villain's attack left quite a scar on my back...Dojima-san suggested that maybe I'd perhaps want a tattoo artist to do something to cover it up."

"Oh...Well...If you wanted to...I guess I'm fine with it, I mean, it could've been worse, right?" Inko replied.

Izuku let out a sigh of relief as he gave a thumbs up to Daigo "Thanks mom, I think it'll look great."

"Okay, come show it sometimes. I think Mitsuki would like to see it too. On that note, can you also buy me a bat too?"

"A bat? Like a baseball bat?"

"That's the one, I kinda broke the last one."

"How?"

"You'll understand one day, Izuku. Anyway, I'll have to go now. Love you, Izuku!"

"Love you too, mom." Izuku then hung up as he then put his phone away, "So...tattoo it is."

Daigo nodded, before remembering something "Right, Midoriya. I have a question."

"Yes, sir?"

"About your decision regarding Bakugo, are you sure that you don't have...Sorry for sounding offensive...like a Stockholm syndrome ?"

Izuku looked away "I...I just didn't want to have anything to do with him much anymore. He can be a hero all he wants, I'm pass that now. Perhaps this tattoo can be a sign to him, that I'm not the same Deku he once knew anymore."

Daigo walked towards the door "Then let us leave for Kamurocho, Utabori is waiting for us."

Kiryu and Majima just finished lightly fighting a bit for fun, and spotted Daigo and Izuku walking out. Kiryu waved at them "So, what did she say?"