Chapter 7 : The U.S.J. Invasion

It began with a punch.

Then followed by a kick.

Then  finishing up with a sweeping kick.

And then stomping on a villain's face underneath his heel.

Izuku is fighting the hardest battle of his life yet.

He used the Brawler Stance's potential to the maximum and employed every trick he knew. He used the Heat actions that Kiryu provided him to beat as many of these villains as possible and to buy as much time as he could.

Then, one of the enemy's arms turned to stone as it flew at him. Izuku quickly turned to the Rush Style and weaved under the hook as he launched a flurry of blows at the man who struck fist that stunned him.

Izuku then dashed forward, switched to Beast Style, and grabbed the stunned target in a hold. He then spun him around as a makeshift weapon before throwing him over the shoulder.

A wave of air then shot past Izuku, a quirk of another villain. He turned to rush and weaved in between blasts and blasts before he got close.

"Shit! This guy's fast!" the villain said.

But Izuku quickly switched the Brawler, grabbed the villain by the collar, and was about to deliver a powerful hook to the face.

"Wait wait wait! I'm a girl! Don't hit me!" cried out the villain.

Izuku put his hand back, and then promptly chopped her on the neck before dropping her on the ground.

Suddenly, Izuku is then grabbed by a person who has a weird quirk. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain of needles stabbing into his forearm as he spotted another person with his hands out.

"Seriously...why didn't you even try to be a hero with a quirk like that!?" Izuku yelled out between pained grunts as his arm starts to bleed.

"YES! BLEED! HERO!" Tomura taunted him.

Hawks saw that the Nomu is starting to get closer and closer to catching him "Kid! Gonna need a plan soon!"

Izuku nodded "W-Working on it!" and cocked his head back to headbutt the guy behind him right in the nose.

"Ah! Dang! My perfect nose!" 

Izuku turned around and planted his foot on the guy's chest " Yeah, right." and kicked him away. He then grabbed an incoming fist from a weird man-beast person, countered by twisting the wrist of said man, and then grabbed a nearby bat that someone dropped and bonked him in the face.

"One lesson that I learned from Bakugo when we were kids, a bat to the head can seriously hurt." Izuku said as he grabbed the bat and held it like a sword.

One the villains put his brass knuckles together "Wait, is that Boss Music?"

Izuku whacked him in the head "You're goddamn right."

Izuku then got into Beast Style, putting his legs apart to maximize balance and held his bat on his shoulder. A man then yelled as he activated some sort of overclocking quirk that suddenly enlarges his muscles.

"I'M GOING TO CRUSH YOU!" said the giant villain.

*With the students.

Shoto is currently in awe of this mysterious person, jumping in from riding Hawks, and then began to beat up villains without using a quirk "Who is this guy?"