Chapter 5 : The U.A. Conspiracy

*3 week later...

It has been a week since his arrival in the tourist-attraction town of Sotenbori, and Izuku is enjoying his time there very much. He has been helping around the town, earning gratitude and admiration from the locals of the area, and the eyes of some teenage girls.

"DORYAHH!" yelled Izuku as he punched the last of the thugs away, all five other lying on the ground.

Izuku turned to the other girl he was helping "There, are you okay?"

The girl nodded "Thank you so much! As a thank you, you can come dine at my family's restaurant for free at any time! I'll give you a... "Special Discount" with something extra." as she winked and ran off.

'Man, girls these days sure are eccentric. Reminds me of Ashido...wonder how she's doing? U.A. must be fun.'

*With Mina in U.A. about 2 weeks ago.

"Greetings, you godforsaken students. I am Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Now go throw a baseball or you're expelled." said Aizawa-sensei.

The students yelled out in unison "WHAT THE FU-"

*Back with Izuku.

'Yeah, it should be fun...' Izuku thought, before walking off to wherever he is needed next.

He took a stroll down the Sotenbori street, looking at different restaurants. He then encountered a man and a woman speaking to Fei Hu, the store owner that he saved a while back.

"Oh! It's Midoriya! Welcome back." said Fei Hu, which drew the other two's attention to the teen.

"This is the guy I was talking about, a real diamond in the rough if I say so myself." said Fei Hu to the two.

The man smiled as he turned to Izuku "Hello, young man. Fei Hu spoke highly of you."

Izuku bowed "W-well, he always does that sir. I'm Izuku Midoriya, of Dojima Securities." and handed his business card to the man, who graciously accepted it.

"You've been doing such work without a quirk? Wow! I'm impressed!" said the woman as she looked at his business card.

Fei Hu nodded "See? Now what do you say, Ichijo?"

The man nodded "Very well. Young man, may I request a favor from you?"

Izuku seemed nervous "I'll do what I can, sir."

"That's great! I want to have a challenging sparring round. Mind being my opponent?" said the man.

Izuku is taken back at this "O-o-opponent!? I'm not s-sure..."

Fei Hu encouraged him "Come on, kid! You'll be helping these two out a lot, and you might learn something new from this too. Consider it as a training session."

Izuku thought about it, and finally agreed "O-Okay...I'll give it my all!"

The man smirked "Pretty confident, eh? Well then, my name is Ichijo Kendo! The Master of the Kendo Style Martial arts!"

The woman waved at Izuku "And I'm Asuka Kendo. Nice to meet you."

Fei Hu then lead the three to a more suitable location, on a pier next to the river that provides plenty of space for Izuku and Ichigo to fight it out.

Ichigo grinned as he took of his shirt "I'm trying to keep my skills sharp, my daughter just entered a very important school and I need to be able to train her to make her the successor of the Kendo Martial Arts Stlye!".

On the man's back, is  a tattoo of a Shisa, a lion dog that defends homes from evil spirits.

Izuku saw the tattoo, while Asuka Kendo took pictures of her husband "Ahh! Your tattoo makes you so handsome, dear!"