Chapter 10 : Manly Men singing cool songs.

*At the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall.

The car stopped in front of the mall, which only Izuku got off.

"Kiryu-san, are you not coming along?" asked Izuku.

Kiryu turned away "No, sorry. There's too much people here, I'll explain about it when you got back. Enjoy yourself for now."

"Wait! But how will I pay?" Izuku asked him.

Kiryu grinned "The paycheck that Daigo sent you, that should be more than enough."

'Paycheck?' Izuku thought as he pulled out his phone, and he can see that a substantial sum of money has been transferred to his Bank Account. 

"Later." Kiryu closed the door as the car drove off.

Izuku, now on his own, looked at the giant shopping mall, "Well, Majima is waiting. Let's see...How do I get to a Karaoke place..."

Siri: Searching for: How to punch a kid's face.

"*sigh* I should buy a new phone."

*At the same time, near one of the clothing stores.

"Toru! What's taking you so long?" yelled Momo as she sat next to Jiro and Itsuka.

"I want to see how my face look in this shirt!"

Jiro sighed "Hagakure, you're invisible."

Toru poked her head out "Oops, sorry."

"She's told you that five times already." Itsuka cut in as she bit into one of the meat dumplings she bought.

"Well, that's Toru for you. Thanks for coming with us today, Kendo-chan." Momo thanked her while she pulled out a drink of her own.

"It's nothing, I wanted to buy a gift for a friend anyway. Her birthday's coming." Itsuka then lifted a bag carrying a gift that she bought.

"For who exactly? Is it Kikomori-chan?"

"Yeah, right on." Itsuka grinned as the two talked.

Jiro just sat there with music in her ears, she came because she was just too bored and Momo insisted. She might buy something, but only if it catches her eye "Why are the three of you so caught up in fashion? I really don't get you."

"C'mon Jiro, it's not that bad. Maybe if you find some new clothes, A guy might even ask you out!" Toru walked out of the changing room.

Jiro glared at all the three's chests, then looked at her own "I don't want to hear it."

*At The Karaoke Store.

Majima is currently sitting in excitement with bottles of champagne and various beverages waiting "Where's Midoriya-chan at? Eh, Nishida?"

"I passed the word on to Kiryu-san, he should be here in any moment." Nishida replied, along with Sumano and a few others who nodded.

Then, Izuku opened the door to the room, holding a slip of paper containing the phone number of the lady up front who is a part-time worker here "Sorry, the lady up front kinda wanted to give me her number."

Nishida grinned "Are you going to call her, Midoriya-san?"

"I-I'm not sure...Maybe?" Izuku put the paper away in his pockets and sat down as Majima giddly walked up to him with glee.

"So, Midoriya-chan! Let's sing our hearts out!"

Izuku put his hands up "W-Wait wait wait! I don't know how to sing!"