Chapter 20: Villains Around the Corner, just not this corner

*At Hosu General Hospital.

Izuku arrived at the Hospital next morning, greeting Iida and Shoto "Hey. How are things?"

Iida sighed "Manual came to visit. I apologized to him, I've caused him a lot of trouble. I also met Native as well, he thanked me, and passed his gratitude onto you."

Izuku placed a bag of some snacks that he brought for them down on a table "Really? It's no big issue."

Iida lifted his arm up and chopped the air "That does not mean that you should go do anything that irres-" but he was stopped as Izuku punched him in the face.

"I don't want to hear it. Wasn't it because you were irresponsible in the first place? Do not take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to be rude, I'm trying to be real with you." Izuku responded before grabbing a sandwich and throwing it to Shoto, who caught it.

Izuku also gave one to Iida "Here, eat up. I also bought orange juice, it's in the bag."

Iida thanked him as he looked down "How far have I fallen...what have I become. A hero...being rescued by a civilian."

Izuku sat down next to him and patted him on the back "It's just a mistake, Iida. We all make mistakes. It just means that your path to becoming Ingenium is still a ways ahead. Grow."

Iida shed a tear as he nodded "Then...I must apologized, Midoriya."

Izuku patted him on the shoulder and stood up "Do not be sorry, be better." to wait by the door.

Shoto sipped on some juice "By the way, Midoriya. Is there any reason as to why you're here?"

"Allow us to introduce ourselves." Came a voice as the door opened.

Detective Naomasa and Chief Tsuragamae walked into the door, with the police chief nodding at Izuku before walking in. Date also walked in after them and pulled Izuku over "Kid. Seriously. What were you thinking?"

"I just saved a potential hero from a premature career-ending injury, i.e. Death, and maybe beat up a guy." Izuku replied as he walked over to join the police chief.

But that was not all, Gran Torino, Endeavor, and Manual also walked in. Each seeming to be confused about the situation as well.

"So. Now that everyone is here. Let's begin the discussion. How do we progress with this?" Naomasa put down the warrant from Stain's arrest, next to the files for the arrest and capture itself.

Shoto seemed confused "Wait...why is this an issue?"

Tsuragamae looked at him "There is a reason why quirkless citizens, such as your friend Midoriya here, are often delegated to a more standardized role in terms of maintaining order. Like a police officer, or in his case, a security officer. Because we are aware of the potential for quirks to be used as weapons against  peace. It is through that thought, that Heroes are created. But although they are allowed to use their powers, it has to remain within rules and regulations."

Naomasa nodded "These rules apply to all quirk users, including Hero Students. You might be heroes-in-training, but you are still not ready for the role of a hero and may harm others with your quirks without aid of a supervisor.  Even if it is against The Hero Killer..."

Date finished the sentence "...It is against the law."

Shoto got up "So...are you saying that me and Iida should just stood by!? And watch Native die!? And what if I hadn't step in? What if Stain killed Iida and Native, before leaving Midoriya to die!?"

Izuku put his hand forward and stopped Shoto "Wait. Hear him out first."

Tsuragamae thanked Izuku "So. Midoriya and Date here has come up with a very brilliant idea. You see, you both would've been in jail for what happened...if it was made official and public."