Chapter 21 : Dragon's Emergence

*While Class 1-A are taking their training exercise.

Izuku has left to a corner as he pondered on "I'm rad....That's right!"

Tsuyu looked at him with a worried look "Did I broke him. Kero?"

Mina waved her off "Nah. That's just him having a nerd panic attack."

*Inside his mind.

Izuku is seen in his new stance as he gripped his fists.

"The punches from Brawler."

A jab, a right hook, and a left hook.

"Kicks from Rush."

Followed by a roundhouse kick.

"No...I have legs...Add more kicks!"

Add another spinning back kick.

"Miruko has a trick she can do with her legs...I'll make my own version of it."

Izuku then performed a Kyokushin wheel kick, ending the combo with a new style.

Style Unlocked : Legend Style.

*SNAP BACK TO REALITY

"Miodriyaaaaa! You done over there!?" came Momo's voice.

Izuku dropped his stance "Y-Yeah! Be there in a flash." and ran back to join the class.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow "So, Midoriya. What's with the kicks over there? You found a new way to beat people's faces in?"

"Yes."

"Good. Just asking." Aizawa replied.

All Might returned to join them "Very good! You all've made some considerable improvements. Especially Young Iida and Young Todoroki. Very good!"

"Thank you, All Might. But I have Midoriya to thanks for it." Iida said as he gestured at Izuku.

"Wait, Iida. I didn't-"

"You saved my life. And most importantly, you gave me a chance to be a hero." Iida gave him a thumbs up, "I owe you."

Shoto just stood there "Yeah, what he said."

All Might laughed as he flashed Izuku a smile "Solid work, kid."

*After The Class, Principal's Office.

"Well well well! Beat your first bad guy to save my students! Would you like to take All Might's place? We could use a capable Heroics Teacher that can teach!" Nezu said with a grin.

Izuku nervously sat there "Uhhh....Maybe next story, yeah?"

"You meant the God Of War one?"

"Wait, What's a God Of War?"

"Forgot you heard that." Nezu coughed as he drank some tea, "But...I do have a few...things to actually talk about."

Nezu put down a tablet that emits a hologram of the schedule "You see. We wanted to prep the students better for the rise of the villains lately. And we planned for the students to fight some Super Hard Robots from the Entrance Exams."

Izuku slammed his hand down "Can I fuck Bakugo over?"

Nezu stood up as he extended his hand "Shit, that's all you have to say!" and shook hands with Izuku.

"So, what's the plan?"

Izuku grinned as he pulled out notebooks "Are your teachers free during that time?"

*At Class 1-A

Sero felt chills up his spine "G-Guys! I have a really bad feeling about something."