Chapter 18: Threats lurking beneath the ground

*About 2 Hours Later

After Izuku was healed right up, he and Date were able to obtain the information they came here for the first place and left. Thanks to the underground staff, Izuku didn't get any scars from the attack from that sleepy someone.

"I think if they went to help Heroes, these guys would be great!" Izuku said as he inspected himself.

Date patted him on the shoulder "They tried, but they like the freedom down here more. It's like the old world, the one before quirks."

"I see...I sometimes wish I was born during those times instead, so I might feel a bit more normal." Izuku replied back.

Date spoke up "Don't say that! Look at you now! I wish I was young like you, but time only moves forward. As sad as that might sound."

Izuku nodded and walked to where the platform is, and it slowly raised them both up to the boat they came down in the first place.

*After the Boat took them  back to shore.

"Okay, Midoriya. I think we might know something here, I'll report back to Dojima, you go prepare yourself." Date told him before walking off towards the HQ "I'll contact you, stay in touch."

Izuku was left to his own devices, so he made a quick plan.

-Step 1 : Eat

-Step 2 : Didn't think that far ahead.

He hasn't eaten much yet, and he could use a good meal. He needed to know good places to eat, so he made a dangerous call.

Izuku pulled up his phone, and scrolled down the contact list to see the name followed by a message 'Do not call if you value your own life.'

"Here goes nothing..."

Izuku dialed the number and waited for the call to go through. He waited...and waited.....and-

"Midoriya-chan!? What'cha need? Oh! Is it about that bully? I can kill him now, I know where he lives."

Izuku coughed to himself "N-No! I was just asking if you know any good place to eat in Sotenbori?"

"Ah....I guess you can try that place...Called...Osaka King. Yeah, go try it...but watch your back though..." 

Majima then hung up, and Izuku suddenly got a really bad feeling about this. But hey, he has plot armor...right?

And so, Izuku made his way towards the restaurant. But as he made his way there, he saw the woman that threw him the bat biting on a carrot-shaped popsicle while watching the children playing nearby.

"I haven't thanked her yet. I should do that." Izuku mumbled to himself as he walked towards her.

*With Miruko

Rumi is currently enjoying her popsicle "Man, why do I have to be so far away from where I work. Don't know a damn thing around here, where the hell would I even-"

"Excuse me!"

Rumi turned around to see the teen that just beat a sleep deprived spear user about a few hours ago "Ah, you, the one down there."

"Yes, I'm Izuku Midoriya. I just came here to give a quick thank you."

Rumi nodded "Izuku...Midoriya. Okay. Yeah, whatever, I was looking for a fun show. Not bad back there."

Izuku then looked at her "Well...what is your name?"

"Rumi Usagiyama, nice to know you or whatever." Rumi just finished her popsicle and tossed the stick into a trash can "I'm going to go look for where ever I can find something to eat around these parts. Place is like a maze."