Chapter 22: To Hiroshima

*Final Weeks of June

Izuku walked into Daigo's office as he sat down "Good Morning, sir."

Daigo raised his cup of tea "Midoriya-san. Don't be so polite. We've known each other for a while."

"But since I just got a promotion, I wanted to act more professional." Izuku sheepishly scratched his cheek.

Izuku Midoriya- Lieutenant of the Dojima Corp.

Daigo laughed "Well, by this rank, you'll be able to create  your own family in Yakuza traditions. Kiryu-san almost got his own as well."

"Really? What happened?"

"The Tojo's 10 Billion was stolen. But it's not my place to tell, I was still slacking in school by then." Daigo drank his tea as he moved on to a more important matter.

"We've got trouble on the horizon." Daigo bluntly stated.

"The Shie Hassaikai?"

"Yes. They've been very aggressive on the black market." Daigo then reached back and put down a box in front of Izuku.

Izuku opened the box and saw a tiny vial "What's this?"

"Quirk-Erasing Drug. Vials are made to be inserted into specialized ammunitions." Daigo tossed Izuku a bullet with a hollow center, "You stick the vial in there."

Izuku inserted the vial into the bullet "So this..."

"Correct. A Quirk-Erasing Bullet. You know what this means, right?"

Izuku's eyes went wide "The Heroes-...Oh shit."

Daigo nodded "Oh shit would be the correct word. But there are good news. These ones seem to only be the testing version, they only erases a quirk for one hour."

Izuku observed the bullet "But this means that they're one step closer to upgrading it. And if it reaches the public, everything's going to go down to hell."

Daigo then took a deep breath "As much as it pains me to say this, Midoriya. It seems the Yakuza conflict is bound to be back, so I have a plan."

"This doesn't involve Tahiti right?"

Daigo looked at Izuku with a stern look "No. But it does involve an island." and put down a crest of another yakuza clan.

The Yomei Alliance

"Yomei? I thought there were only two big Yakuzas?" Izuku asked

Daigo shook his head "No, Yomei is the third largest. But their operations are the exact opposite of the Shie Hassaikai. They don't want to expand, only increasing their wealth and power through their own region: Onomichi, Hiroshima."

"Hiroshima?" Izuku muttered to himself, "So what you're saying is..."

Daigo nodded and bowed down "I'm asking you, Midoriya-san, to help us. You will have to travel to Hiroshima to form an alliance against the Shie Hassaikai. Their ways will only further cause trouble for heroes, civilians, and yakuzas alike. Especially with this quirk-erasing bullet, no big hero would ever try to help us."

Izuku nodded "I will. It is time we take a stand too." and stood up.

Daigo watched as Izuku walked to the door "What do you mean?"

"All I'm saying is this, we are men, quirkless, but never powerless. It is time we make sure that the business of this underworld, stays underworld." Izuku said before walking out.

Diago nodded "Good luck, Midoriya."

*Outside

Izuku pulled out his phone "Hey Mom."