Chapter 19 : What defines a hero?

*After the events of the last chapter, a week later.

Izuku is currently on a car ride back from Osaka. He planned on going to meet Kiryu for a bit first to train some more, before grabbing the evening train to Hosu.

Izuku leaned out the window "I hope you aren't planning anything stupid, Iida."

"He'll be fine, I'm sure of it. He's the class president, he should know." Date, who tagged along, said while trying to take a nap.

Izuku then shifted his mind to another topic, how to explain to Mei that he broke the sword. 

'Maybe I just buy her something nice? Or take her to a nice restaurant first? Or...Oh man..'

Date smirked "Trouble with woman?"

"Uh..Yes. I kinda broke something, and I needed her to look over it. I just don't know how to approach her."

"Oh! It's really simple, just say it as it is. They like it when you're direct and honest."

"Direct...and honest...."

*At Dagobah Municipal Beach Park

Kiryu is currently fishing, enjoying his little break. Until he heard someone walking over to him.

"Midoriya, you're back."

Izuku approached and greeted him "Good morning, Kiryu-san. I heard you called?"

Kiryu nodded "I wanted to get start with your all-in-one style. You seem to be getting better at using those 3 other ones, time for you to start using your mind more."

"Okay!"

Izuku quickly got to work.

If he uses the most balanced frame : The Brawler Style...

Combined with faster jabs and fluid movements...from Rush Style...

And added some more power to it...from Beast Style....

Meld them together...to create a new style...

Izuku started to work on it, he tried and tried to get the feel of it, but he still doesn't fully know where he should go next in his steps.

"Okay...so start with the jab...then a right hook...maybe try something like a follow-up right hook that is more forceful? This is hard.."

Kiryu just watched "Hmm...Perhaps you should go fight some more with that thought in your mind, you might figure something out."

Izuku just nodded "I think that could work, but I want to get the basic stance down at least."

Kiryu stood up and walked over "Right, try this." and began to help Izuku on how this "Style" should look like.

Izuku began to piece together the most balanced stance he could use, and settled on using the Brawler Stance as a base. He adopted a similar stance, but his posture is straighter and his right fist goes down while strafing instead of always next to his chin.

This stance will provide him the necessary steps to execute the movements this style requires, a style only men with his build and power could use.

Izuku tried to use some jabs again, which flew out smoother than before "This fits...I think I'll meld it from here."

"Good good, let's spar a little. I will hold back a bit to give you a chance." Kiryu got into a similar stance.

Izuku nodded, and quickly got into position.

*At an unknown bar

Tomura is still thinking on recruiting Stain and Izuku, until the screen lit up with a call from the mysterious figure.