CHAPTER 2

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next day,

Jungkook wake up and wake yoongi and get ready for college.

Ignore mask(Yoongi's dress)

Ignore mask
(Yoongi's dress)

Likewise,ignore mask(Jungkook's dress)

(Jungkook's dress)

After getting ready jungkook and yoongi go downstairs and hugged jin.
"Morning eomma"said yoongi

"Morning baby bear.morning kookie"said jin

"Morning jin eomma"said jungkook

Yoongi and jungkook finished their breakfast and jin dropped them to their college. While he goes to his office for meeting.

After reaching his office,
Jin's secretary said"mr.jin Mr.kim and Mr.wang have been waiting for you for the meeting. "Said secretary and jin said Ok and goes to his meeting room where namjoon and Jackson was waiting for jin without knowing it's jin.

After coming in meeting room jin was shocked to see namjoon and Jackson while,Jackson and namjoon also got shocked.

But jin pretend to not to know them and started his meeting after that namjoon and Jackson agreed for the project.

While namjoon wanted to know about how is jin doing but jin ignore him and gone from there.namjoon got sad.whilr Jackson console him everything wi be alright.

They go away from there.
After coming home namjoon go inside his room while hobi asked what happened and Jackson told him everything.

Hobi hoped everything to be alright.

While in college taehyung and jimin was bully yoongi when jungkook was not with him in next class.

Yoongi was sad and stopping himself from crying.

When class ended and jimin and taehyung was about to bully him again
Jungkook came there and saw yoongi's teary eyes and without saying anything grabbed his hand and go towards canteen and asked about it.

"What happened yoonie bear.hmmm tell kookie."said jungkook while wiping yoongi's tears.

"It's nothing kookie hyungie. I'm missing you in class that's why."lied yoongi while pouting

Seeing yoongi pouting jungkook let this matter go and both started to eat their lunch.

When they were eating jimin came their and pour water on yoongi's head which made Jungkook mad.

While whole students were laughing seeing this drama of jimin and taehyung.

Seeing students laughing at him Yoongi started to cry.

Which made Jungkook mad and he get up and was about to fight but yoongi grabbed his hand and said"hyungie eomma said no no fight

Which made Jungkook mad and he get up and was about to fight but yoongi grabbed his hand and said"hyungie eomma said no no fight. Fighting is bad."said yoongi which made taehyung irritate and punched jungkook and said"oh hyung don't know how to fight. "Said taehyung and started to laugh

While Seeing this jimin and everyone started to Laugh but jungkook punched him back which made taehyung bleed.

"Oh sorry, but for your information I learned black belt in karate. And I learned boxing also. let's go baby."said jungkook and take yoongi's hand and go from There.

While jimin take taehyung to nurse office and treat his injury.

After that yoongi and jungkook go to their house.while taehyung and jimin goes their house by their car.

After coming home,
Jungkook and yoongi came inside and yoongi made Jungkook sit on sofa and bring medicine kit and treat Jungkook's injury and put a cute bunny band-aid on it.

In Kim mansion

Jackson and namjoon was shocked to see taehyung injured and asked how this happened.

Both told whole story and namjoon said They will go tomorrow to their college and will punish them for taehyung condition.

Between this namjoon Jackson and hobi forget about jin.

They ate their dinner and go to sleep.

While,
Jin know about this and praise jungkook about this,while yoongi was pouting for not scolding jungkook for fighting which made Jungkook burst in laugh.

They ate their dinner happily and go to their room and sleep.

Guys wait for namjin to meet
And namjoon and jimin to know about yoongi's existence

That's it guys
Hope you love it

Bye bye
Take care
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜