CHAPTER 18

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After wedding jungkook and jimin gone to Paris.
Let them have some fun together.
😄😄😄😄😄😄

It's been 1 week jungkook and jimin have gone to Paris while taehyung have been managing the company very good where else yoongi have been in his last years.

Taehyung and yoongi now rarely can spent time together. Seeing this chance Yugyeum is now with yoongi without taehyung notice and have been trying to make yoongi and taehyung apart.

One day in Taehyung's office his friend jennie came.

Kim jennie
Taehyung Friend
Secretly loves taehyung

"Taehyung ah,"said jennie

"Jennie what a surprise. What are you doing here.?"asked taehyung while hugging her

Both were talking and when jennie said can they go to Café to talk.which taehyung said yes.

After that both came to a Café where Yugyeum also bring yoongi there.
After that taehyung and jennie sit in Café and order coffee while Yugyeum saw taehyung with a girl and said that to yoongi and yoongi saw taehyung and that girl talking with laughing and smiling at each other.

Yugyeum seeing this chance he said that maybe taehyung is cheating on yoongi with that girl.which made yoongi sad but he defended taehyung saying maybe they were friends or maybe business partners.

While,Yugyeum hearing thus gritted his teeth in anger but didn't show it and held yoongi's hand gently and said maybe he can call taehyung and asked about his whereabout if he said he's in Café then he's not cheating on yoongi if he lied then maybe taehyung is cheating on him.

Which yoongi nodded like baby and said to Yugyeum it's a good idea and he called taehyung which thankfully he picked up and yoongi asked about taehyung where he is which taehyung didn't said about him being in Café instead he said he's in a business meeting and hang up.

Which made yoongi sad and Yugyeum was happy but pretending to be sad and started to console yoongi.

After that Yugyeum dropped yoongi at his home and started to drove toward his house while called the person to meet him at his house.

While, yoongi was upset with taehyung he was thinking is taehyung really cheating on him or not. And with thinking that yoongi slept in his room.

While at taehyung office, he was angry at himself for lying to yoongi but he didn't want yoongi to think that he can't give time to yoongi and spend time with friends.

At Yugyeum house

"Good work. I knew it you will do this job just few days and he will be yours and yoongi will be mine."said Yugyeum to that person

"Yeah I loved taehyung but he fell for yoongi. Now after that taehyung will be completely mine."said jennie

And both started to planning further to break taehyung and yoongi apart.

That's it guys
Hope you love it

Bye bye

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜