CHAPTER 8

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After doctor gone from there everyone was waiting for yoongi to gain his consciousness.

After sometime yoongi gain his consciousness and jin came toward yoongi and hugged him and cried his while heart and yoongi hugged jin back while they were hugging jimin was jealous of seeing yoongi and jin affection towards each other.

Jimin started to get jealous of seeing jin's love and care toward yoongi and jimin also wants jin's affection. He also craving for jin's love,care and affection towards himself for these years but he didn't showed it to anyone.

Jin grabbed yoongi's ear lightly and twisted and said how come he accepted something from stranger when he always warned him not to accept from stranger while yoongi asking help from jungkook and pleading him to save him from his eomma.

While jimin taehyung and namjoon and hoseok and Jackson was seeing it. When doctor came and check upon yoongi.

Doctor told them to let yoongi rest for 1-2 week so he can get better and let him take proper medicine.

While yoongi's face got scared while hearing it.he hate medicine and he look toward jungkook but jungkook didn't looked yoongi.

After that doctor question jin if he have only one son and jin was discussing about what to say and he looked towards jimin and namjoon After that he told doctor he have two sons and told he have older son and jimin thought jin will introduce him but jin didn't introduce him while he introduced jungkook while yoongi was confused and thought he have a older brother other than his kookie hyungie.

While Jimin's heart was burning from inside. He thought jin loved him but he was wrong.And he was feeling extremely jealous which didn't get unnoticed by Jungkook.

While jin thought if yoongi came to know that which hyung he wants to meet he is none other than jimin who hate him from his heart and yoongi will break down from this so he didn't let yoongi know about jimin being his hyung.if yoongi will know about it he will hate jimin.

After doctor gone from there jin feeds yoongi food and about to gives medicine to yoongi but he trying to get help from his kookie hyungie but jungkook was not listening and was strictly prohibited by jin.

After taking medicine yoongi gone to sleep while jin takes everyone from there while jimin was long gone from there and jungkook also was not present there.

That's it guys
Hope you love it

Love you guys❤❤❤

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜