CHAPTER 20

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

It's been a week

Taehyung and yoongi have cleared their misunderstandings.

While,
Yugyeum have been trying to break their bond but can't break it.

Morning,

Taehyung got ready for office and came downstairs to ate breakfast with yoongi.
After breakfast he goes to his office not forgetting his goodbye kiss from yoongi.

In office

Taehyung was working when jennie came their and said taehyung to spend some time with his friend which taehyung refused politely and said he has some work to finish it but
Jennie keep insisted taehyung and she said she have something to tell taehyung.

So,Taehyung said she can tell him here if it's that important cause he can't go anywhere.

Jennie firstly hesitated but she confessed her feelings for taehyung which made taehyung mad and shocked at same time.taehyung politely rejected Jennie."I'm sorry Jennie I can't accept your proposal. "

"Why taehyung why you can't accept my proposal? I know you also love me like I love you taehyung"said Jennie while caress Taehyung's face and sat on his lap.which made taehyung angry and pushed Jennie and said.

"I already have someone whom I love very much.and about you I always thoughtof you as friend.  I never saw you as lover.i never hadany feelingsfor you Jennie."said taehyung while being angry at Jennie's behavior.

Jennie keep insisted taehyung but taehyung had enough and said her to leave from here as he have many works to do.

Jennie got angry and leaves Taehyung's cabin while taehyung sighed and goes back to his work.

While,

Yoongi was at home doing his works when suddenly yoongi got call from Yugyeum Yugyeum said he wanted to meet yoongi as he have something to tell yoongi.yoongi said he will be there in few minutes.

Yoongi came there and Yugyeum waves his hands towards yoongi and yoongi came to the table and  sat beside Yugyeum.

Yugyeum asked if he asked taehyung about the incident which yoongi refused to tell Yugyeum about it and said he didn't asked about it.

Yugyeum got angry and said"you should have asked him."

"Calm down Yugyeum it's not like what you think. "Said yoongi

"He's cheating on you yoongi how can I calm down when he's cheating on you. "Said Yugyeum and puts his hand on yoongi's wrist.

Yoongi pulled himself from Yugyeum and said "he's not cheating on me.i know him.he will never cheat on me."

Yugyeum got angry and said"yhen why did he lied that time.if he's not cheating then why he lied to you that day."Yugyeum said while leaning towards yoongi.

Yoongi pushed Yugyeum and said "I know him better than you and he's not cheating on me and enough to reason about him. You're my friend and I would appreciate if you only stay like my friend."said yoongi

After that yoongi went home.
After hours taehyung came home and called yoongi and blind folded yoongi and took him to a special dinner under the moonlight near the pond.

After that taehyung and yoongi ate their dinner at that special place.

That's it guys
Hope you love it

Bye Bye

Don't forget to pray for our Yoongi,Jin and Namjoon's health.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜