CHAPTER 7

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💕💕💕Precap💕💕💕💕

After that namjoon, jin, Jackson and hoseok go together while jimin taehyung and jungkook came together at the exact same place where that person told them to come.

Namjoon and Jackson's men's also came there in case they have to fight.

After that everyone got there and called that person but there was no trace of anyone. When suddenly they heared that person voice.
"So you all came.🤣🤣🤣🤣looks like you all want to die. Well no problem. Namjoon it's been long right?"asked that person

That person is none other that Namjoon's business partner Mr.lee(don't know whom to make).

After that jin argued about why did he kidnap yoongi. So mr.lee told them he know about yoongi's identity. He's Namjoon son so he kidnapped him so he can have what he wanted from start.

So they were talking when jungkook and namjoon said They want to see yoongi if he's alright or not which Mr.lee let them see.

He told his men's to bring yoongi there and they bring yoongi who's crying to let him go and calling for jungkook and jin to help.

Seeing yoongi's this state their heart got broken. Seeing jungkook there yoongi was about to go to him and jin when Mr.lee grabbed his hand and said to namjoon to sign the paper and throw the papers towards namjoon. But jin refused namjoon to sign it.

Jackson gives signal to his men's to attack and they started to fight Mr.lee's men's and Seeing that Mr.lee's man getting lost and half died he pull out his gun and was about to shoot one person who's none other than jimin seeing this yoongi came between Mr.lee and jimin when Mr.lee shoot his gun and bullet hit yoongi's head and yoongi pass out there.

Seeing that namjoon also fired his gun and shoot Mr.lee's heart and he died.

After that they picked yoongi and go to hospital and admitted yoongi.

Doctor told them yoongi's condition is very critical. And go to do surgery of yoongi while everyone was crying 😭😭😭😭.

When everyone was crying taehyung said it's all jin's sin for leaving jimin and namjoon. And jin feels guilty 😔😔😔😔 about leaving them but didn't said anything while they were waiting for doctors to give information about yoongi's health conditions.

After half an hour doctor came and told them yoongi's now out of danger. But he will gain his consciousness in few minutes .

After that doctor gone from there and everyone was waiting for yoongi to wake up.

That's it
Love you guys

Bye bye
Hope you love it
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜