CHAPTER 9

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After going from hospital everyone gone their house while jin take yoongi and goes home while thinking jungkook must be gone home.

While jimin goes to a club while Jungkook followed after him to the club.

In hospital jungkook has noticed Jimin's sad face after jin's declaration that he was second son not jimin.so that's why he followed jimin to make sure jimin can't do any stupid thing for himself.

He saw jimin was drinking continuously the heavy drinks.
After one hour he saw jimin was completely sober by drinks.

After seeing Jimin's bad condition jungkook approached jimin and get him out of club by dragging him but jimin was struggling to get away from the Jungkook's hold.

But jungkook didn't lose Jimin's hand and made him sit in Jimin's car and when he was about to drove jimin to his house jimin started to cry his heart out.

Jimin said all of the things that he wanted to do in his childhood like praise by jin like his friends get by their mom. He told him how much he hated jin for leaving him and his appa alone and stayed with Jungkook and yoongi and gived his love only to yoongi and he never get to love by his eomma.

He said all that he wanted to love by jin and praise by him he wanted to hug jin he wanted to introduce to the doctor by jin's son but he didn't. He felt he's(jin) never loved me.

While hearing this made jungkook feel guilty he hugged jimin and started to console jimin that everything will be alright. Jimin hugged him back. He feel good in Jungkook's embrace but right now he wanted to be in jin's embrace.

After sometime Jungkook start to frozen towards Jimin's house but they got stuck in traffic. When jimin started to blabbering that how Jungkook is handsome and hot.and he started to approach jungkook for kiss but before he can jungkook put jimin back in his seat which form a cute pout on Jimin's face and seeing Jimin's pout jungkook thought how Jimin's cute and beautiful.

Jungkook started to feel that how his heart is beating fast by jimin.
He thought he might have fall for jimin.

After that jungkook Saw traffic was clear and he started to drove toward jimin house and get him out of car by carrying him in bridle style cause jimin was slept so he carried him and ring the bell of door and taehyung opened the door and saw jimin in jungkook hand and let him come inside and he(taehyung) had get Jimin's in his embrace and laid jimin and let him slept in his room while Seeing this made jungkook jealous but he thought it might be brother's love just like his and yoongi's relationship not by lovers.

After getting Jimin in his room taehyung asked what happened to jimin jungkook told him everything except jimin blabbering about him.

After coming out of Jimin's house he thought about taehyung and Jimin's relationship but he let it slide and grabbed a taxi and get his home and get inside his room and saw yoongi was sleeping while hugging his kumamon.

Seeing this made jungkook heart melt and slept with yoongi.while he thought he will talk with jin about Jimin's matter.

While with vmin,