CHAPTER 19

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After Yugyeum plans about putting suspicious in yoongi's mind making him think that tae is supposedly cheating on him.

But yoongi didn't tell tae after coming home he goes in his room and slept and waited for Taehyung to come home.

After few hours,
Yoongi woke up and started to make dinner for himself and taehyung cause everyone have gone to business trip.

After sometime yoongi heared knock on door and open the door and saw taehyung and told him to freshen up and come to ate dinner.

After freshening up taehyung came and They started to eat dinner. Yoongi didn't talk to taehyung and taehyung also with guilt in his heart he wouldn't be able to look directly into yoongi's eyes. After finishing their dinner yoongi washed the dishes while taehyung gone to his and yoongi's room for work.

Yoongi after completing house chores he gone to his room and gone to wash up before sleeping. After coming from bathroom yoongi came and was about to sleep when Taehyung grabbed his hand and made him sit beside him and while smiling taehyung told yoongi about how his days but yoongi didn't said anything just nodded his head.

While talking taehyung said sorry to yoongi which made yoongi confuse and asked taehyung why did he said sorry which taehyung said he's sorry that he lied to yoongi in morning. He told yoongi about meeting his old friend jennie and he wasn't attending any meeting that time.

He told him that jennie is his old friend who came to meet him after many years. He didn't wanted to lie to him(yoongi) but if he told yoongi that he was not attending any meeting and was with his friend then yoongi will be sad and he didn't wanted to make yoongi sad so he lied.

Taehyung cleared everything."Baby I'm really sorry I shouldn't have lied to you. Please forgive me baby.i love you yoongi.please forgive me. "

Seeing taehyung honest yoongi smiled and hugged taehyung and said "I trust you and I know you will never break my heart and trust. "

"I saw you in Café with your friend jennie she's so beautiful. "Said Yoongi

"With whom you were at Café and why were you in Café. "asked taehyung while being jealous.🤨🤨🤨🤨

"I was with Yugyeum and he was who asked me to accompany him to Café. And when Yugyeum saw her and you he started to say that you're cheating on me and said to call you and asked where are you."said yoongi smiling 😄😄😄

"Oooh Now I know."said taehyung thinking about something

"What taetae"asked yoongi being confuse😕😕😕😕😕😕

"Nothing important baby. I will tell you later baby, first let's sleep Ok and don't listen to Yugyeum because third-party always put separation in a relationship. "Said taehyung 😒😒😒😒

Yoongi smiled 😃😃😃😃and said "don't worry I will take care taetae.let's sleep I'm sleepy."