CHAPTER 11

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next morning,

Jin woke up and made breakfast for everyone.
And jin shouted for everyone to wake up everyone woke up and came downstairs after getting freshen up.

Jimin and taehyung sat beside each other while namjoon hoseok and Jackson sit on beside each other.

Jungkook also came after waking yoongi.
Everyone settled down but and jin served them but he waited for yoongi.

After five minutes yoongi came with puppy in his hands.

Yoongi came towards table and sit in front of jimin and jin sit beside him and serve yoongi and started to eat yoongi saw Jungkook didn't eat vegetables and told jin by whispering in his ear and jin shouted at jungkook to eat it and jungkook gave glare at yoongi and told he will have his revenge from yoongi and ate everything in his plate.

And yoongi got rice stuck beside his lip and jin wiped it and said he's such a messy eater and yoongi pouted and said eomma you're mean.i will not talk to you.

And jin hearing it said then I will not buy you your kumamon plushy.
And yoongi started to pout more and said eomma you can't do this.

And everyone started to Laugh meanwhile jimin was jealous of this moments of yoongi and jin while taehyung was rolling his eyes by seeing yoongi's childish behavior.

It's been a month

Taehyung have been started his plan to make yoongi fall for him.while jimin and jungkook fall in love with each and jungkook proposed jimin which jimin said by yes.

Both have been dating now while jin was happy for jimin and gave his blessings for them.

While jin have forgive jimin for his mistakes and jimin was happy and jin have told yoongi about jimin being his hyung.

Yoongi was upset cause jimin bullied him but he forgive jimin but jin didn't forgive namjoon for his mistakes which was totally misunderstanding.

While,
Yoongi have liked taehyung and taehyung also fall for yoongi but didn't knew he became very possessive if any other boy talking with yoongi he told yoongi to stay away from other boys which he did like good boy.

Yoongi told jin about him liking taehyung and jin was happy for his baby but somewhere he was worried for yoongi.

But he supported yoongi.one day taehyung proposed yoongi and jimin was shocked and happy for his brother. But didn't believe if taehyung his friend have liked yoongi or not.

One day jimin asked taehyung if he have loved yoongi by his whole heart or he is playing with his brother's heart.

Which taehyung firstly hesitate but he told jimin truth that he have planned to fall yoongi in love with him after that he will break up with him. But he confessed that he have fallen for yoongi and truly loved yoongi.

Which yoongi heared and his heart have broken by listening this. And he ran away from there but he didn't heared the whole truth.