CHAPTER 6

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Namjoon have been trying very hard to get to meet jin and yoongi but jin never let him meet yoongi.

After 2 weeks,

Yoongi got recovered very quickly.
Yoongi and jungkook goes to jin's office. Because jungkook and yoongi have not college so jin got them to his office and jungkook got to modeling for jin's and Namjoon's project.

Meanwhile,

Namjoon also bring jimin and taehyung with him for modeling. When they reached jin's office. They get inside the meeting room where yoongi was playing on sofa beside Jungkook. While jungkook and jin was discussing about project.

When jimin and taehyung came inside when yoongi saw them he grabbed Jungkook's arms tightly and tried to hide behind him which made Jimin feel guilty but didn't show and sit beside taehyung while waiting for namjoon and Jackson.

When jin saw yoongi being uncomfortable around jimin so he told yoongi to wait outside but when he tried to refuse jin asked jungkook for help and Jungkook told him he will buy him tangerine so he go outside with jungkook and he brought yoongi's favorite tangerine.

After that he told yoongi to sit on outside sofa and wait for him and jin. So yoongi sit outside like obedient child while eating tangerine.

When namjoon and Jackson saw yoongi eating tangerine like baby he thought how cute is yoongi. And about to approach him but Jackson refused him. And told namjoon if he approach yoongi and jin saw he will get mad and maybe he will take yoongi far away from him,which namjoon nodded and straightly go inside meeting room without noticing someone heared their conversation.

That person heared everything and go towards yoongi and give yoongi water in which he mixed sleeping pills and yoongi drink that water and after sometime yoongi started to feel heavy and he slept on sofa while that person get the chance and carried yoongi and ran toward his car and drove away from there with yoongi.

After when meeting finished everyone came outside. But yoongi was not present there so jungkook said maybe yoongi gone washroom so he go towards washroom and checked but couldn't find him.he got scared and told jin and jin became worried and asked the staff about yoongi and they said they saw a person carrying him in car and drove away.

After that namjoon bring everyone at his mansion and jin was sitting on sofa with worried face. While namjoon told everything to his men's and told them to search about yoongi.

Jin eyes got teary and started to cry but jungkook hugged jin and said they will find yoongi. Namjoon also got worried and suddenly he got call from unknown number and he picked it.

On call 📞

Unknown:hello

Namjoon:who's is this?

Unknown:namjoon firstly get your phone on speaker. And secondly you will know it soon.

Namjoon get his phone on speaker and everyone was listening everything.

Unknown:so namjoon ah I know you're busy with searching for your lovely son whose with me right now.

Hearing this made jin angry and said"bastard give me my son. What I have do to you that you kidnap him. He's innocent leave him and if you hurt him I will not leave you you bastard. " said jin