CHAPTER 15

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next day ,                                                      

😘😘😘In morning 😘😘😘

Everyone was going to their work.
When they were eating yoongi and jimin was elbowed each other.

Jin saw and get irritated by their behavior so he grabbed their ears and asked for what they were elbowed each other.

Yoongi and jimin started to stare each other then started to look at jungkook for help but jungkook ignored them and were eating his food.

Then both started to pout and said together that they wanna go to beach together.

Hearing this namjoon told they can go to beach together day after tomorrow. Yoongi and Jimin nodded their head like good boys and go to their college after finishing their breakfast.
😋😋😋😋😋

In college,

Yoongi was waiting for taehyung and Jimin and jungkook in canteen with chanyeol and eunwoo.

After sometime taehyung with jungkook and jimin came and sit beside yoongi. After that chanyeol started to irritate taehyung by flirting with yoongi.
Which made taehyung mad then grabbed chanyeol collar and yoongu separated them after sitting eunwoo and chanyeol started to laugh at taehyung.

Taegi couple and jikook couple confused by their actions when chanyeol said to Jimin and taehyung to not remember them.

And jimin asked have they meet them somewhere then eunwoo said we were childhood friends but separated by appa's business.

Then they remembered them and they clarify that eunwoo and chanyeol are boyfriends.

They chatted together and chanyeol and eunwoo got to know about yoongi being Jimin's little brother. Then Taehyung asked why suddenly you both are here them they said they got here cause their appa became business partners with their appa.

When they were about to go home yoongi and jimin said to hangout to their home today and meet appa and eomma. And they alla agreed and goes to Kim mansion together while chatting about random things.

That's it guys
Hope you love it

Bye Bye

🦋🦋Taegi and jikook is so cute🦋🦋
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜