CHAPTER 21

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After getting rejected by yoongi Yugyeum have accepted his fate.And he moved on from yoongi.

After few months taehyung and yoongi's parents decided to merry them.

After few days taehyung and yoongi were getting married with each other.

🥳🥳Taegi wedding🥳🥳

( Taehyung's wedding dress )

( Yoongi's wedding dress )

"Do you kim taehyung take kim yoongi as your husband"asked priest
"Yes i do"taehyung said
"Do you kim yoongi take Kim taehyung as your husband " asked priest
"Yes I do" yoongi said

Now both of you can exchange your rings.After that yoongi and taehyung exchanged their rings.
After that priest announced "Now you both can kiss each other and seal this marriage."
After that taehyung grabbed yoongi and kissed him on his lips.

After that everyone started clapping for them. After that Yugyeum came there and congrats yoonhj and taehyung and gave his blessings and gone from there.while Jennie was broken and get away from there. She goes to club and started to get drunk.

In club she met Kang Daniel. She have some chit-chatting with him and she fall for his kindness while Daniel fall in love with Jennie after sometime Jennie was about to go from there when Daniel grabbed her hand and give her his card and told her to call him if she would like to.

After that Jennie gone from there.

While taehyung and yoongi gone to their new apartment which their parents gift them.

After reaching there taehyung carried yoongi I bridle style and goes to their room and placed yoongi in their bed and started to kiss yoongi.
After making out taehyung asked yoongi's if he wanna continue which yoongi nodded being shy. After that taehyung kissed yoongi once again.

After that taehyung undressed yoongi and admired his milky white skin and his rosy lips,button nose and cute kitty eyes.
"You're so cute and beautiful baby. I can't wait to claim you as mine baby. "Said taehyung making yoongi blush harder.

After that taehyung prepared yoongi and after preparing him he asked yoongi if he can put it in.

And yoongi nodded and taehyung started to put his dick inside yoongi slowly and waited for yoongi to adjust after when yoongi nodded and said to move taehyung started to move in and out.
"Yoongi it's not hurting right.you want me to stop."taehyung asked

"No no taehyungie.its not hurting just move" said yoongi

After that taehyung kissed yoongi and pinched his nipples and started to play with it while yoongi was a moaning mess.
"Taehyungie I'm gonna cum"said yoongi

"Me too yoongi. Let's cum together. "Said taehyung

Both came together and taehyung laid beside yoongi and hugged him while sleeping.

That's it guys
Hope you love it

Bye bye
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜