CHAPTER 5

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Jungkook have to go to Busan for his modeling so for 3 or 4 days yoongi will go to college alone.

"Kookie Hyungie you will bring me chocolates?"asked yoongi while pouting

"Yes my baby.i will bring you chocolates and kumamon.ok" jungkook said while patting yoongi's head.

"Ok hyungie. "Said yoongi and jin drove yoongi to his college and yoongi for last time hugged Jungkook and go to his class. After that jin drove toward airport and said goodbye to Jungkook after that he goes to his office.

In college,

Yoongi was avoiding jimin and taehyung just as jin and jungkook said to him.

When he was quietly studying in library taehyung and jimin came and starts to say bad words to yoongi and starts kicking yoongi.

Yoongi was silently crying and begged them to stop but they didn't stop.

After that taehyung and jimin go from there while yoongi passed out there.
Someone saw yoongi there passout he carried yoongi and admitted him in nurse office.

Nurse treated yoongi's injuries and called jin.

Meanwhile in jin's office,

Jin was discussing about project with Namjoon and Jackson when he received a call from unknown number he picked up the call.

On call 📞

"Hello."said jin while answering the call

"Hello, ummm am I talking with Kim seokjin?"asked nurse

"Yes,what is the matter mam?"asked jin

"Well sir,your son is very injured looks like someone beat him very bad,so I suggest you to come and take him home. He's right now Unconscious. "Said nurse

"Ok mam,please take care of him,I'm coming. "Said jin

And looks towards namjoon and grabbed his collar and shouted "if you and your son have any problem tell me why getting your all frustration on my innocent child who don't know how to fight.if anything happens to him you will regret it mr.kim namjoon."After saying this jin ran away from there.

In college,

Jin came there and saw yoongi's condition. Yoongi's condition made him break down. He held yoongi's hand gently and started to cry.

Namjoon also came there and was about to go near yoongi when jin shouted at him and said to never came near yoongi or it will be very bad for him.

After that jin carried yoongi's in bridal style and go to his car and laid him 8n back seat and drove to their home.

While namjoon was there heartbroken.
He's been crying and sorry for his son's condition but he can't do anything.

Jackson bring namjoon home and they saw jimin and taehyung there and both shouted at them.

"How you come both beat yoongi like this.did he do anything to you both that you both do this to him."shouted Jackson while namjoon was broken and sitting on sofa.