CHAPTER 13

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After coming in yoongi's room taehyung saw yoongi sleeping like baby with his kumamon plushy and his puppy.

Taehyung goes towards yoongi and started to stoke his hair while admiring yoongi's beauty. 😏😏😏

Suddenly yoongi woke up by Taehyung's touch and saw taehyung he started to get away from taehyung and taehyung grabbed yoongi's hand and said he have something to tell him

He told yoongi to listen carefully which yoongi nodded.

Taehyung told yoongi everything and cleared his misunderstanding with yoongi.

After that yoongi forgived taehyung and taehyung kissed yoongi on his lips which made yoongi shy and he hugged taehyung shyly while hiding his red face.After that taehyung and yoongi came downstairs and told everyone that they have cleared their misunderstandings.

Everyone was happy for them and after that namjoon told jin to shift with them cause he wants his son and wife/husband and Jungkook/son-in-law to leave with them.

Which they nodded and hobi helped jin to pack their stuff while taehyung was about to help yoongi when jimin grabbed yoongi and ran towards his room while jungkook and taehyung came behind them and packed their stuffs.

After that they loaded their stuffs in car and drove towards Kim mansion.

After coming their everyone was about to go inside their room when yoongi asked whom he will sleep with.

Which jin taught when jungkook told he can sleep with him but jimin told he can sleep with yoongi and namjin and jackhope agreed and namjoon told them he will told someone to shift another bed in Jimin's room.

After that jimin brought yoongi in his room while Jungkook's room was beside yoongi and Jimin's room.and beside Jungkook is taehyung room.

After that jin made lunch for everyone.
After eating lunch everyone goes to their room and slept while jimin and yoongi slept with each other.

That's it guys
Hope you love it

Love you
Bye Bye

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜