CHAPTER 12

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After listening everything from jimin taehyung was tensed.
He didn't wanted yoongi to mistake everything and he thought it will be good if he will go to yoongi's house and tell him everything and clear every misunderstandings.

He saw Namjoon and his parents are going somewhere he asked them if they were going somewhere and they said they're going to jin's house he also come with them.

After coming there he saw jimin also there with jungkook and jin.
Jin saw taehyung and remembered yoongi's condition because of taehyung so he started to shout at taehyung and asked why did he came after breaking yoongi's heart.

Seeing these drama Namjoon asked what happened and jin told him that he broke yoongi's heart just like Namjoon breaked jin's heart by cheating on him.

You all only knows how to cheat.i hoped my babies never get hurt like I was but no everything is messed up.

jin yelled at taehyung to get away from there but taehyung didn't leave.

Meanwhile,

Yoongi was sleeping in his room. He have cried whole night.
He was in deep sleep and he didn't listened anything which was going on downstairs.

Jungkook and jhope tried to calm jin but no he was not listening to anyone.
Then namjoon told jin to listen whole story before coming to conclusion.

And jin started to laugh at Namjoon and everyone got shocked and jin told him wow what a wonderful acting.
You should get a award in acting Namjoon ah.

"Tell everyone that you never cheat on me tell everyone that you never sleep with your that cheap secretary.
Tell everyone that you cheated on me on her. God damn tell everyone."said jin to namjoon while shouting.

Seeing jin's condition jimin broke down and hugged Jungkook and cried and he was muttering to himself that he's such a bad child.he accused jin for everything when his appa was reason that he never get his eomma's love.

While hoseok Seeing every mess that is creating he yelled at everyone.
"Listen jin what you wanna know is that namjoon never cheated on you.if he have cheated on you he have move on from you but he didn't. He never lost his hope to see you. He was broken when you leave him.he cried himself every night. And for that secretary she died cause she have cancer before she died she told namjoon everything she did with you. Namjoon was searching for you but he never get your address. He never get your location where were you. But after many years you came back with his second son. But you restricted him from meeting him. You know how much he was broken."said hoseok while crying.

After listening everything jin was shocked. He was cried really hard which made Namjoon's heart soft and he goes towards jin and hugged him.

Jin hugged him back and said sorry for never believing in him and namjoon said he forgive him but he have to live with him and jimin.

While taehyung said he wants to meet yoongi. But jin refused him to meet yoongi.

Taehyung said he didn't breaked yoongi's heart.

He told everything to everyone that he planned it but he fall in love with yoongi and he never told yoongi to break up.

He listened my conversation with jimin but he didn't listen whole truth.so please let me talk with yoongi.