CHAPTER 4

AUTHOR'S POV
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Namjin past

Jin and namjoon met each other on a event of their friends engagement.

Hoseok and Jackson get engagement that day.

Namjoon and jin met and fall in love with each other.

Both dated each other for 4 or 5 months.
After that namjoon proposed jin.
"Jin will you marry me?"asked namjoon while kneeled in front of jin with ring in his hand.

This scene made jin emotional and he started to cry in happiness and said"yes I will marry you namjoon ah."said jin

After that namjoon put the ring in jin's finger and both hugged each other while hoseok and Jackson clapped for them.

After that hoseok and Jackson married each other while after two weeks, namjoon and jin married each other.

After that both were happy with each other.

After 2 months jin got pregnant. Jackson and hoseok were happy for jin and namjoon while hoseok was also pregnant.

After 9 months jin and hoseok give birth to baby boys.
They named them jimin and taehyung.

But in these moments one day  when jin and hoseok was home together, jin got a parcel which contains photos of namjoon and his secretary.

Which made jin heart broke and there was a pregnancy report of the secretary .

Seeing jin like that hoseok also got shocked to saw these and after that when namjoon and Jackson came home jin was there with his suit case .

Seeing jin like this namjoon asked him what is jin doing? But jin throw photos of namjoon and his secretary and pregnancy report on the face of namjoon.

And jin run away from there.
Seeing this made namjoon confused about the situation and hoseok told everything.

Namjoon tried to search of jin but he don't get any information about jin.

Meanwhile,

Jin was pregnant with Namjoon's 2nd child but before he can tell him,these things got happened so he decided to raise his 2nd child on his own.

Jin go to his cousins house and live with them. He got very comfortable with them and their son jungkook.

But these moments got ruined by jin's cousins accident and both got died.
Jin raised jungkook like his own child.

Somewhere,

Namjoon's secretary told everything namjoon about her fake report about pregnancy.

She loved namjoon but she died but before she died she confessed her crime and her love for namjoon.

It's been 9 months,

And jin gave birth to yoongi.
Yoongi was physically weak after birth.
But jin raised him quite well.
Jungkook always protects yoongi from every bad person.

Where as,

Jimin have gotten very big and mature but he started to hate jin for leaving him and his appa(Namjoon).

Jimin and taehyung became very famous in their school.

While,

Jungkook became model for jin's business.
Jin take over his cousins business in Busan and became famous ceo.

Jungkook got very famous and yoongi
Admired Jungkook as his role model.

He wanted to become like jungkook.
Jin always protects yoongi and jungkook from everything.

But jin always missed his first son jimin.
But he can't meet him.
He always cried every night which always yoongi saw.

Yoongi always noticed jin's sad eyes but didn't said anything.
Yoongi always wished he got to meet his hyung and appa.

But he never saw them.
Jin never let him saw any pictures of namjoon and jimin.

That's it guys
Hope you love it

Bye bye
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜