Chapter 5 - Officially a Member

Please vote and comment as it motivates to write more!

"I'm leaving class C"

Everyone heard me, not to mention even Koenji looked in my direction. Their faces were one that had still not processed my words. Chabashira Sensei's face was in disbelief, did she believe me?

"What?" questioned Horikita, clearly shaken.

"You heard me Horikita, I'm leav- no, I should say that I've already left class C. I'm no longer a part of your class so don't expect to see me from tomorrow onwards."

"You can't possibly be dropping out on your own accord, is there a reason behind this?"

"Who said I'm dropping out? As of tomorrow, I'll be a part of Sakayagangi-san's class A."

"Ayanokoji-kun, you do understand you're going too far with this little joke of yours, do you not see the silence of the entire class?"

"Look at me in the eyes right now, does it look like I'm joking? It's something I have to do and I'm not letting anyone stop me from doing so."

"First you break up publicly with Karuizawa-san, now you're supposedly betraying the class... Are you okay?"

"I'm perfectly fine Horkita, my arrangements are already finished with Sakayanagi-san. This class is all yours now."

I pulled out my phone and showed everyone my total private points, which had amounted to exactly twenty million points, the required amount of points it takes a student to transfer classes.

"W-what... What in the world do you mean this class is mine? Did you not promise me that you would help me climb to class A?"

"I'm breaking that promise today. I'm sorry Horikita, I really am but I have to do this"

Horikita was visibly displeased now, not near the point where she would start crying but I could tell this had impacted her deeply.

"How could someone like you break a promise like that? I never thought you'd be a person like that... I thought you had a sense of pride? Please tell me this is a lie, Ayanokoji-kun."

I scanned around the class and met each of the glares directed at me, everyone averted eye contact as soon as I got to them except Koenji. I don't know if he would take action but I might have to take measures if he does.

"Don't you think you're getting desperate now Horikita? Would you like me to call Sakayanagi-san and have her say it to your face?"

"T-This... can't be. Why Ayanokoji-kun? Why are you doing this?" Asked Horkita

"I can't tell you the exact reason. What I can tell you is that this class won't be able to achieve class A. I do believe if you fulfilled your full potential Horkita, this class will reach class B."

This was a lie, this class had all the tools to reach class A with me but the issue here was the 5000 point sum which would be out of reach.

"T-that's besides the point!"

"Is it really?"

Ike seemed to be getting a bit impatient while Sudo was also feeling a bit agitated but this is the new and improved Sudo, who was still able to hold his temper in.

"Man, kinda fishy isn't it? This has to be some sorta prank? Sure Ayanokoji is a fast runner and happened to get 100% on a math exam but why in the world would someone like Sakayanagi-chan want him in her class? I think this is just a really bad joke." Said Ike out loud. Of-course, he had no knowledge whatsoever of the behind the scenes workings of this school so in that regard, his assessment was fair.