Chapter 20 - Expelled and Separated: The Break Up

We are back with a new chapter after 5 months, been really busy y'all with uni. Hope you guys understand and make sure to leave your thoughts on the chapter and vote!

Summary & Context for What's going on right now incase y'all forgot.

They are currently at the chairman Sakayanagi's mansion after Ayanokoji left ANHS on purpose while fighting it out with Takuya Yagami. Ayanokoji and his father are talking it out trying to reach an agreement. At this point, Kiyo is trying to persuade his dad into freeing him from the WR but his dad is insistent on him returning and is set on that. He won't let kiyotaka go and understands his potential. Kiyotaka is failing to persuade him, realizing how much power he lacks in the real world against people of actual standing in society.

Recap:

Only I know that even in my white room days, I restricted myself from performing at my peak level and held myself back so in truth, not even that man knows the full extent of what I can do. In my generation, even me at 50% was enough to defeat everyone else with ease but that 50% seems to be a challenge against the likes of the newest generation.

Doubts started filling his mind about my true competence and level of usefulness to him. I was more of an incomplete product than any new generation white room product could ever be, if anything most of them required much less polishing than I did. However, his doubt was not enough to change his mind.

I was only a student, I had no actual power in this universe in the real world as I am now, and it was really showing here.

This conversation between us had been dragging out for too long and I think it's about time I get an answer out of this.

His mind was set in stone at this point. And although I can't speak my way out of this, I can only think of a stopgap to resolve my issue for now. Atsuomi was a man who never went back on his words and once he was set on something, he'd make sure to carry it out.

"How about we make an agreement" I tell him.

New Part:

"What would that be." Replied the man

"Are you truly settled on making me return to that place, no matter what I do today?"

"You already know the answer to that, yes I am."

"Then what happens to me when I'm an adult, or when I would typically graduate from high school? Surely, I won't spend my 20's in the white room as well?"

"I have plans for you, to be the new successor of the current leader of the primary Japanese political party and to have you become elected for the new prime minister of the country in the later future. Obviously, you'll need the right training for that to be someone who will make this country something ideal."

I see... but do I really care for such a thing? What is in it for me to become the prime minister? I have no such interest in politics but that's what he's settled for me.

But... if it goes according to plan, I can go along with him and my fate, my fate will be decided in a bit over a years time from now. And it won't be in my hands.

I'll do it, I'll put my trust in my peers. I'll bank everything on them to do it for me. But I'll need a massive favor from the chairman as well. It's a matter of everything needing to fall into place for me but I'm hopeful.

"I see... I wouldn't mind something like that, I've always had a interest in politics but I never knew you had something like this prepared for me. This could've been solved if you told me this much earlier. But what happens to my place in the school?" I replied, blatantly lying but realistic enough for him to fall for.