Ch-2

-Francine-

   I look at my bedroom and as I do I feel happy that within the week I'll have the rest of my things so I can make the bedroom more like my own

   I look at my bedroom and as I do I feel happy that within the week I'll have the rest of my things so I can make the bedroom more like my own. After putting my clothes in the dresser and the closet I put the family pictures I brought with me and hang them up. Afterwards I go across the hall to Monica's apartment.

Rachel: "Into Phone". Wait!. Wait I said maybe!.

   After a while and learning why Rachel is freaking out Rachel is sitting on the couch breathing into a paper bag.

Monica: Just breathe, breathe...that's it. Just try to think of nice calm things.

Phoebe: "Sings". Raindrops on roses and rabbits and kittens. 

Rachel and Monica turn to look at her.

Phoebe: "Sings". Bluebells and sleigh bells and-something with mittens...La, la, la, la...something and noodles with string. These are a few-

Rachel: I'm all better now.

Phoebe grins and walks to the kitchen and looks at Me, Joey and Chandler.

Phoebe: I helped!.

Fran: "Smiles". Good job!. "High fives her".

Monica: Okay look this is probably for the best y'know.  Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole hat thing.

Joey: And hey you need anything you can always come to Joey. Me, Chandler and Francine live across the hall. And Chandler's away a lot.

Fran: Joseph Francis Tribbiani Jr!. Stop hitting on her!. It's her wedding day!.

Joey: What like there's a rule or something?.

Fran: Joey it's called being considerate of other's feelings.

The door buzzer sounds and Chandler gets it.

Chandler: Please don't do that again it's a horrible sound.

(Intercom: It's uh it's Paul.)

Monica: Oh God is it 6:30?. Buzz him in!.

Fran: Who's Paul?.

Ross: Paul the Wine Guy Paul?.

Monica: Maybe.

Joey: Wait. Your not a real date tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy?.

Ross: He finally asked you out?.

Monica: Yes!.

Ross gives his sister a kiss on her head.

Chandler: Oh this is a Dear Diary moment.

I laugh at my new roommates comment.

Monica: Rach wait I can cancel...