Ch-40

-Francine-

   Three days later at the cabin I get a call from Monica that Monica and Rachel are now staying in Chandler and Joey's apartment after Chandler and Joey won their apartment in a game. I also learn that Phoebe is a surrogate for her younger brother and his wife Alice and just learnt she is pregnant with their baby. After explaining everything to Zachary we are both in shock.

Zack: I can't believe this!. 

Fran: It's such a sacrifice. I mean she's carrying her brother and sister in law's baby. I hope she's gonna be okay when she has the give the baby to them.

*Time Lapse*

   It's now been a few months and Ross is dating a woman named Emily from London. I don't know what it is but there is something about her that screams Mean Girl. Anyway the book has finally been published and will be on book shelfs around the world pretty soon to be sold. I have to wait a few months to know if it's a success so I can hopefully quit my job at the museum to become a full time writer. Jethro my publisher has asked me out to dinner a few times and I finally decided to say yes so now we are to go out tonight. Having not gone on a date in months I'm very nervous. I'm looking for an outfit to wear for the date Jethro is taking me on. He says he's taking me to the movies. As I look for an outfit there is a knock at my door. I tell who ever it is to come in and I see the very pregnant Phoebe as she enters my bedroom.

Fran: Hey Pheebs.

Phoebe: Hey. Why are you all jumpy?.

Fran: Oh I have a date with my publisher.

Phoebe looks thru the closet and puts an outfit together.

Phoebe: Tada!.

Fran: Wow Pheebs you are a fashionista.

Phoebe: "Smiling". I know. Now go get ready so your knight and shining armor can take you on a date. "Leaves".

Fran: "Talking to self". Sometimes I wonder if she's like a fairy godmother.

*Time Lapse*

   A few days later in the middle of the night Ross and his girlfriend Emily are making me, Zachary, Joey and Chandler follow them into Rachel and Monica's apartment after the girls got it back.

Ross: Come on!. Come on. Come on.

Zack: "Tiredly". Okay!.

Phoebe: Hey!.

Ross: Hey!.

Monica: What-what's going on?.

Fran: Ross has some big thing to tell everyone. "Annoyed". In the middle of the night.

Ross: Uh okay it's uh Emily and I we decided to uh to get married.

We are all shocked especially since it's only been 6 weeks since the couple got together.

Phoebe: What?. Oh are you pregnant too?.

Emily: Um no.

Monica: When-when did-how-how did you-

Ross: We-we just decided to uh to go for it.

Emily: I mean we know it's a bit hasty but uh it just feels so right so...

Rachel slowly walks in from her bedroom.

Ross: "Turning around". Um uh I was just telling the guys...

Rachel: Yeah I-I heard.

Everyone looks at each other waiting for Rachel's reaction.

Rachel: I think it's great!. "Hugs Ross". Oh I'm so happy for you!.