Ch-28

-Francine-

   Me, Rachel, Monica, Joey and Chandler are at Central Perk. Rachel brings a muffin to Chandler and Monica who are sitting on the couch.

Rachel: Ok Chandler, Mon there's only one banana nut muffin left.

Rachel holds the tray between them. Chandler grabs the muffin before Monica can.

Monica: Oh I ordered mine first.

Chandler: Yeah but I'm, I'm so much faster...

Monica: Give it to me.

Chandler: No.

Monica: Give it to me.

Chandler: Ok you can have it. "Licks it, offers it".

Monica: "Grabs coffee cup on table. licks rim". There you go. Enjoy your coffee.

Chandler: That was there when I got here. "Takes bite of muffin".

Phoebe: "Enters". Hey you guys you will never guess who's coming to New York.

Chandler tries to comment but he can't swallow his bite of the muffin in time.

Monica: Quick Phoebe tell us before he can swallow.

Phoebe: Oh ok Ryan that guy I went out with who's in the Navy.

Rachel: You went out with a guy in the Navy?.

Phoebe: Yeah I met him when I was playing guitar in Washington Square Park. Ryan threw in salt water taffy cause he didn't have any change.

Joey: Hey is that when you wrote salt water taffy man?.

Phoebe: No. No he is my submarining guy. He resurfaces like every couple years and we have the most amazing three days together. Only this time he's coming for two weeks. Two whole weeks which means yay.

I decide to make a comment on purpose to give payback to Chandler for Monica.

Fran: So what you're saying is this guy goes down for two years at a time?.

Once again Chandler has a bite in his mouth and I smile mischievously.

Monica: That'll teach you to lick my muffin.

Ross: "Enters, Sad". Hi.

Joey: Oh no what happened?.

Ross: Well I just spoke to Carol. Ben's got the chicken pox.

All: Oh no.

Fran: "Sadly". Oh and on his first birthday.

Ross: Yeah so if you haven't already had it chances are you're gonna get it.

Rachel: Well I've had it.

Joey: Yeah I've had it.

Fran: Me too.

Monica: Had it.

Chandler: Had it.

Phoebe: Well I've never had it I feel so left out. "Sees red bump on arm". Oh look!.

*Time Lapse*

   Recent life updates are is that Rachel's ex fiancé Barry got married to her ex-best friend Mindy. Monica and Richard broke up and Chandler is now back with his ex- girlfriend Janice...At the moment Me, Phoebe, Rachel and Ross are at Monica and Rachel's eating breakfast.

Ross: I have to say Tupolo Honey by Van Morrison.

Rachel: No Way!. The most romantic song ever is The Way We Were.

Phoebe: See I-I think that one that Elton John wrote for um that guy on Who's The Boss.

Fran: What song was that Pheebs?.

Phoebe: "Singing". Hold me close young Tony Dan-za.

Monica enters from her bedroom.

Phoebe: Hi Monica!.

Fran: Hi Mon!.

Ross: Hey Mon!.

Rachel: Hey Mon!.

Monica just walks straight into the bathroom.

Phoebe: Oh my God has she slept at all?.

Ross: Nope.

Rachel: No it's been three nights in a row.

Ross: Yeah she finally stopped crying yesterday but then she found one of Richard's cigar butts out on the terrace so.

Phoebe: Oh okay that explains it. I got a call at two in the morning but all I could hear was like this high squeaky sound so I thought okay its like a mouse or a opossum. But then I realized where would a mouse or a opossum get the money to make the phone call.

   I chuckle at Phoebe's comment and not even a minute later Janice stops in to get some syrup from Rachel then goes back to Chandler and Joey's apartment.

Fran: Oh I hate to say this but I am so glad I don't live with Chandler and Joey anymore with Janice being there.

Monica: "Enters from bathroom". God look what I found in the drain.

Fran: What?.

Monica: It's some of Richard's hair!. "Holds it close to Ross". What do I do with this?.

Ross: Getting it away from me would be job one.

Monica: It's weird but you know what I don't wanna throw this away. I mean this is like all I have left of him gross drain hair. Oh!. "Drops it in Ross's cereal".

Phoebe: Oh. Oh. It looks like, like a tiny little person drowning in your cereal. 

Ross gets up to dump it in the drain.

Monica: God what is wrong with me.

Ross: You need to get some sleep.

Monica: I need to get some Richard.

Fran: Monica you broke up with him for a reason.

Monica: I know, I know. I'm just so tired of-of missing him. I'm tired of wondering why hasn't he called. Why hasn't he called!.

Phoebe: Maybe because you told him not to.

Monica: What are you the memory woman?.

Joey: "Enters". Their not breaking up. Chandler and Janice. Their not breaking up. He didn't blink or anything.

Rachel: Well you know I'm not surprised. I mean have you seen them together they're really cute.

Joey: Cute!. This is Janice!. You remember Janice?.

Rachel: Yes Joey I remember she's annoying but you know what she's-she's his girlfriend now. I mean what can we do?.

Joey: There you go!. That's the spirit I'm looking for!. What can we do?. Huh?. All right who's first?. Huh?. Ross?.

Ross: Well I'm thinking that Chandler's our friend and Janice makes him happy so I say we just all be adult about it and accept her.

Joey: Yeah we'll call that Plan B. All right?.