Ch-9

-Francine-

   Joey is on the phone with our parents after the poster he modeled for mentioned VD and he looks upset as he hands me the phone.

Joey: It's Ma.

Fran: "Into Phone". Hello?...Mama it's just a poster...If he can't go then I'm not going...Joey doesn't have VD I can even have hm screened after the holidays.

Me and Joey soon enter Monica and Rachel's apartment and Joey is upset.

Joey: Set another place for Thanksgiving. My entire family thinks I have VD.

Fran: And I'm not going cause Joey isn't going.

Chandler: Tonight on a very special Blossom.

Later on Monica is cooking Thanksgiving dinner. Chandler is standing in the doorway.

Monica: Mm looking good. Ok cider's mulling, turkey's turking, yams are yamming. "See's Ross". What?.

Ross: I don't know. It's just not the same without Mom in the kitchen.

Monica: All right that's it. You know what?. Just get out of my way and stop moping.

Ross: That's closer.

Rachel enters  excited.

Rachel: I got the tickets!. I got the tickets!. Five hours from now shoop, shoop, shoop.

Chandler: Oh you must stop shooping.

Rachel: Ok I'm gonna get my stuff.

Fran: Chandler will you just come in already?.

Chandler: No I prefer to keep a safe distance from all this merriment.

Phoebe takes a slice of pumpkin pie and waves it in front of Chandler's face.

Phoebe: Look out incoming pumpkin pie!.

Chandler: Ok we all laughed when you did it with the stuffing but that's not funny anymore. "Leaves".

Joey: Hey Monica I got a question. I don't see any tater tots.

Monica: That's not a question.

Joey: But my mom always makes them. It's like a tradition. You get a little piece of turkey on your fork, a little cranberry sauce, and a tot!. It's bad enough I can't be with my family because of my disease.

Monica: All right fine. Tonight's potatoes will be both mashed with lumps and in the form of tots.

Joey: Hey Francie. Why aren't you upset you don't have Cherry pie?.

Fran: I can get it whenever I want.

Ross: Ok I'm off to talk to my unborn child.

Ross grabs for some food Monica slaps his hand away.

Monica: Ah!.

Ross: Ok Mom never hit. "Leaves".

Phoebe: "Stirring pot". Ok all done.

Monica: What Phoebe did you whip the potatoes?. Ross needs lumps!.

Phoebe: Oh I'm sorry oh I just I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions.

Monica: Why would we do that?.

Phoebe: Well cause then they'd be like my mom used to make them you know before she died.

Monica: Ok three kinds of potatoes coming up.

Rachel: Ok good-bye you guys. Thanks for everything.