Ch-16

-Francine-

I am at Dale's apartment and he hands me a coffee as he sits down on the couch.

Dale: So how is work going Francine?.

Fran: It's going good. How is your job Dale?.

Dale: Well the newspaper could get more publicity if there would be more interesting stories. But I guess the job is okay for now if we don't get shut down.

Fran: Hm. Any works you are working on?.

Dale: Oh my boss wants me to write something on history. A topic all about it.

Fran: I just might be able to help you with that Dale. "Smiles". I am a history teacher for a museum that teaches all ages.

Dale: You know what that just may help me out. "Grabs notebook". Shall we begin?.

Fran: "Flirting, Joking". Yes and if this paper gets enough views there just may be a reward for you.

Dale: Well I like the sound of that. "Smiles". So Miss Tribbiani. Where are you from?.

Fran: I am from Queens New York.

Dale: Who are your closest family members?.

Fran: My parents and 8 siblings. 7 sisters and my twin brother.

Dale: When did you realize that you wanted to teach history?.

Fran: When I was 10yrs old I began to have a fascination with history. I felt this connection to a worn down building so I went to my nearest library and learnt all about the property.

*Time Lapse*

Everyone but Rachel is at Central Perk.

Chandler: I am telling you years from now school children will study it as one of the greatest first dates of all time. It was unbelievable!. We could totally be ourselves we didn't have to play any games.

Monica: So have you called her yet?.

Chandler: Let her know I like her?. What are you insane?. 

Me and the girls make disgusted noises.

Chandler: It's the next day!. How needy do I want to seem?. "To guys". I'm right, right?.

Joey, Ross: Oh yeah. Yeah. Let her dangle.

Monica: I can't believe my parents are actually pressuring me to find one of you people.

Phoebe: Oh God just do it!. "Grabbing phone". Call her!. Stop being so testosteroney!.

Chandler: Which by the way is the real San Francisco treat. "Calls her, hurriedly hangs up". I got her machine.

Joey: Her answer machine?.

Chandler: No interestingly enough her leaf blower picked up.

Fran: So uh why didn't you say anything?.

Chandler: Oh no-no-no-no. Last time I left a spontaneous message I ended up using the phrase Yes indeedy-o.

Monica: Look, look!. It's Rachel and Barry. No don't everybody look at once!.

Ross: Okay, okay what's going on?.

Phoebe: Okay they're just talking...

Ross: Yeah well does he look upset?. Does he look like he was just told to shove anything?.

Phoebe: No, no actually he's smiling...and...Oh my God don't do that!.

Ross: What?. What?. What?.