Ch-39

-Francine-

   Zachary, Elijah, Scarlet and Avery are now sitting at a table discussing family matters and I am at another table still waiting for Jethro Kent to show up. Soon I watch as he enters.

Fran: Hello Jethro.

Jethro: Hello Francine. "Sits down". I have got to say you have got quite the story. I would be glad to publish it but we do need a book cover.

Fran: "Hands photo". Like this?.

Jethro: Wow you really plan ahead.

Fran: "Chuckles". I had a friend of mine draw it so that anyone who reads the book would know what the characters look like. 

Jethro: Well now all we have to do is get this book on sale.

*Time Lapse*

   At Central Perk everyone is watching Ross and a very beautiful blonde woman standing outside talking after a date.

Phoebe: Hey what are you guys looking at?.

Chandler: Ross and the most beautiful girl in the world.

Phoebe: Yeah come to papa.

The woman walks away and Ross walks inside. Everyone stares at him in disbelief.

Ross: I know!.

Monica: Probably the only time I'll ever say this but did you see the ass on her?.

Chandler: Where did you-when did you-how did you... 

Joey hits the back of Chandler's head.

Chandler: How did you get a girl like that?.

Rachel: Yeah so what is she like a, like a spokesmodel or an aerobics instructor what?.

Ross: Actually she's a paleontology doctoral candidate specializing in the Cenozoic era.

Chandler: Okay but that's like the easiest era.

Ross: I've seen her at work but I always figured a-huh?. But uh I made her dinner. We had a great time. And we're going out again tomorrow.

Rachel: Well maybe she and her friends are just having a contest to see who can bring home the biggest geek.

Ross: Fine by me hope she wins.

Fran: "Teasing". Ooh.

Zack: Well someone's in a good mood.

Fran: Well since you made that comment. Everyone I have news. For the past few years I've been writing a book and it's getting published!.

Everyone congratulates me and we talk about the book for the rest of the evening.

*Time Lapse*

We are all at Monica and Rachel's and Ross is about to play a song for us on his keyboard.

Ross: Okay guys.

Chandler: All right!. Bring it on you.

Ross: Here we go. "Plays one note". Y'know I've-I've never played my stuff for anyone before so it's important that-that you understand it's about communicating very private emotions. "Plays another note". Y'know um you should-you should think of um my work as wordless sound poems. That's what I'm-

Zack: Oh my God!. Play!.

    Ross starts to play. And he plays random noises a barking dog, a mooing cow, a laser beam, someone coughing, a jackhammer, a doorbell, a police siren, a ray gun, breaking dishes and for a closer he plays the sound of a loud crash.