Ch-6

-Francine-

Everyone is at Central Perk as Chandler enters.

Chandler: Hey kids.

All: Hey.

Phoebe: "Reading Monica's palm". No cause this line is passion and this is...just a line.

Chandler: Well I can't believe I've been here almost seven seconds and you haven't asked me how my date went.

Monica: Oh right, right. How was your date Chand-lrr?.

Chandler: It was unbelievable. I-I've never met anyone like her. She's had the most amazing life!. She was in the Israeli army...

Chandler goes on to tell us about the date.

Chandler: We talked til like two. It was this perfect evening...more or less.

Chandler then goes on to mention a guy named Rick.

Joey: Who's Rick?.

Chandler then tells us Rick is Aurora's husband.

All: Oh.

Chandler then mentions that Aurora's also got a boyfriend.

All: What?!.

Monica: Oh. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Chandler: What not work out?. I'm seeing her again on Thursday. Didn't you listen to the story?.

Fran: Didn't you listen to the story?. I mean this is twisted!. How could you get involved with a woman like this?.

Chandler: Well y'know I had some trouble with it at first too but the way I look at it is I get all the good stuff all the fun, all the talking, all the sex and none of the responsibility. I mean this is every guy's fantasy!.

Phoebe: Oh yeah. That is not true. Ross is this your fantasy?.

Ross: No of course not!. "Thinks". Yeah, yeah it is.

Monica: What?. So you guys don't mind going out with someone else who's going out with someone else?.

Joey: I couldn't do it.

Fran: Good for you Joey.

Joey: When I'm with a woman I need to know that I'm going out with more people than she is.

Fran: "Groans". Sometimes I can't believe I'm related to you.

Ross: Well y'know monogamy can be a uh tricky concept. I mean anthropologically speaking-

We all pretend to fall asleep.

Ross: Fine. Fine alright now you'll never know.

Monica: We're kidding. C'mon tell us.

All: Yeah!. C'mon!.

Ross: Alright. There's a theory put forth by Richard Leakey-

We all pretend to fall asleep again.

*Time Lapse*

   Me, Monica, Chandler, Ross and Phoebe enter Monica and Rachel's apartment and Rachel is in the apartment and speaks up.

Rachel: Tah-dah!.

Chandler: Are we greeting each other this way now?. Cause I like that.

Rachel: Look!. I cleaned!. I did the windows, I did the floors...I even used all the attachments on the vacuum except that little round one with the bristles I don't know what that's for.

Ross: Oh yeah nobody knows. And we're not supposed to ask.

Rachel: Well whaddya think?.

All: Very clean!. It looks great!.