Ch-42

-Francine-

   Me and Zachary are now home and are unpacked and we are hanging out in my apartment. Everything is starting to feel normal again. It's like time never passed and we never broke up...It feel's like what I haven't felt in a long time. It feels like home. Me and Zack are on my couch and watching a movie eating popcorn and cuddling just like old times.

Fran: I've missed this so much.

Zack: So have I. "Kisses Fran's head".

-5 days later-

   It's been almost a week since London. Me and Zachary still haven't gave anyone the news since Rachel isn't home yet. Me, Zachary, Chandler, Monica and Joey are at Monica and Rachel's eating breakfast.

Phoebe: "Enters". Hey!.

Fran: Hey Pheebs!.

Zack: Morning Pheebs!.

Phoebe: I have to tell you this story. Okay I was coming over here and this driver-

Joey: Was his name Angus?.

Monica and Chandler laugh.

Phoebe: What?.

Joey: Oh he was this cab driver we had in London.

Phoebe: Oh. Ha-ha-ha. All right anyway-

Monica: Wait what's that place that pub he took us too?.

Chandler: Uh The Wheatsheaf.

Joey: Yeah-yeah-yeah and they had that beer!. That uh...

Monica: Bodington's!.

All: Bodington's!. Woohoo!. (And they all high-five each other.)

Chandler: Oh!. Ah Pheebs was gonna tell a story.

Phoebe: Yeah so he had a really funny hat-I don't want to talk about it.

Ross: "Enters". Hey!.

All: Hey!.

Joey: Hey Ross. Bodington's!.

Ross: Yeah!. "High-fives him".

Joey: That was good beer.

Ross: Oh...

Joey: Y'know I'd walk back to London for another frosty one of those bad boys.

Ross: Y'know I think they have those at that British pub near the trade center.

Joey: Later!. "Leaves".

Fran: "Chuckles". Have fun bro!.

Ross: Isn't Rachel supposed to be back by now?.

Monica: Yeah but her plane got delayed in Athens. But actually. "Checks watch". She should be here by now.

Ross: Oh so-so you talked to her. Did she-did she sound mad?. 

Monica: No but she likes me. You abandoned her on a plane to Greece.

Ross: Okay I did not abandon Rachel!. Okay?. Emily showed up at the airport!. I had to go after her!. I mean I-I did what I had to do!. She's my wife!. Rachel is my wife!. Y'know-Emily!. Emily is my wife!. Man what is that?.

Phoebe: So you still hadn't heard from Emily?.

Ross: No not since I lost her at the airport.

Chandler: I can't believe she can out run you man.

Ross: "Yells". Hey!. She's fast!. Okay?!. 

Chandler is so shocked at Ross's outburst that he drops his spoon and backs up.