Ch-4

-Francine-

   I am in Me, Joey and Chandler's apartment when there is a knock at the door. I open it to see someone I haven't seen in almost a month. Zachary Coleman who is holding a big box.

 Zachary Coleman who is holding a big box

Fran: Zack...

Zack: Hi France...I uh brought a box of your things. It took sometime getting the rest of your things because of work. "Hands Francine box". I was planning on visiting the city anyways so I thought I'd drop the box off.

Fran: Thanks Zack.

Zack: Your welcome France.

Fran: "Putting box on table". You may come in if you want some tea. 

Zack: Thanks. But uh no thanks.

Fran: "Looks at him". So uh this is it...Huh?.

Zack: Yeah...I believe this is it.

   I nod at my ex-boyfriend my heart breaking but I stay strong knowing Me and Zack have grown apart in personality. Although my love for him is still there as I look at him.

Zack: So uh. I guess I'll be leaving now...It was good to see you Francine.

Fran: "Nods". It was good to see you too Zachary.

   Zachary looks at me and then the hallway and leaves. I close the door behind him, Grab the box and go to my bedroom. I set the box down on the floor and lay in bed to process seeing Zack again after what felt like years...Soon I hear the apartment door open and I look up with teary eyes to see Joey. Joey looks over into my bedroom seeing me and knows something is wrong.

Joey: Francine. What's wrong?. Why are you crying?.

Joey comes into my room and hugs me as I continue to cry.

Fran: I-I miss h-him Joey. "Sniffs". I miss Zack. "Sobbing". He came by here to give me the rest of my things and-and I had to hold myself back from k-kissing him like I always did when he came h-home after work. "Sniffs".  I love him so much Joey. B-but we just grew apart.

Joey: "Comforting her". I know you miss him Francine. But you also know you have Me and our friends.

*Time Lapse*

I am in Me, Joey and Chandler's apartment when there is a knock at the door and I see Monica.

Fran: Hey Mon.

Monica: Hey Francine. I just came by to see if you would like to join Me, Rachel and Phoebe out on the balcony. George Stephanopoulos is next door and we are trying to see what he's up to. We can catch you up on everything. A girl's night. Since Ross, Joey and Chandler are out...It's better than sitting around the apartment all night all alone.

Fran: I guess I'll take the offer.

Monica: Great!. Okay just get into your pajama's and come right on in the apartment.