Ch-8

-Francine-

Me, Joey, Chandler, Phoebe and Rachel are at Central Perk.

Chandler: I just have to know okay. Is it my hair?.

Fran: "Sarcastically". Yes Chandler that's exactly what it is. It's your hair.

Phoebe: Yeah you have homosexual hair.

Monica and Ross enter.

Rachel: So um did she...

Ross: Twice.

Fran: Twice?.

Phoebe: Oh that sucks!.

Joey: You guys okay?.

Ross: I dunno it's weird. I mean I know she's gone but I just don't feel uh...

Phoebe: Maybe that's cause she's not really gone.

Ross: No, no she's gone.

Monica: We checked. A lot.

Phoebe: Hm I mean maybe no-one ever really goes. Ever since my mom died every now and then I get the feeling that she's like right here y'know?. "Circles her hand around her right shoulder".

Chandler sitting on her right draws back nervously.

Phoebe: Oh!. And Debbie my best friend from junior high got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course I always get this really strong Debbie vibe whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils y'know?...I miss her.

Rachel: Aw. Hey Pheebs want this?. "Gives her pencil".

Phoebe: Thanks!.

Rachel: Sure. I just sharpened her this morning.

Joey: Now see I don't believe any of that. I think once you're dead, you're dead!. You're gone!. You're worm food!...So Chandler looks gay huh?.

Phoebe: Y'know I dunno who this is but it's not Debbie. "Hands back pencil".

Fran: I believe in ghosts.

Phoebe: You do?.

Fran: Mhm. In 3rd grade a childhood friend died from falling off a brick wall by her house. Every since then out of the entire year I kept feeling a presence near her desk. Once I didn't turn my homework in I had to stay in the classroom while everyone was outside. The teacher left the room for a moment and I asked Carly if she could move the crayon on her desk. The crayon moved and every since I've believed in the after life.

*Time Lapse*

   After the Funeral and the Wake Me and my friends are at Central Perk looking thru Ross and Monica's old family photo's.

Rachel: Hey who's this little naked guy?.

Ross: That little naked guy would be me.

Rachel: Aw look at the little thing.

Ross: Yes, yes fine that is my penis. Can we be grown-ups now?.

Chandler: Who are those people?.

Ross: Got me.

Monica: Oh that's Nana right there in the middle. "Reads back". Me and the gang at Java Joe's.

Rachel: Wow Monica you look just like your grandmother. 

Fran: How old was she there?.

Monica: Let's see 1939...yeah 24, 25?.

Ross: Looks like a fun gang. 

We all look at each other and smile.

Joey: Oh look-look-look-look-look!. I got Monica naked!.

Ross: "Looking". No, no that would be me again. I'm uh just trying something.