Ch-30

-Francine-

    Today Dale and Lenora are getting married. Dale has asked me to best his "Best Woman" as he calls it since I'm not a man. My brother and our friend's are seated as I stand behind Dale next to the Priest. I met Dale's parent's and they are kind. Dale's family is all seated and Lenora's family is seated. I noticed both Dale and Lenora come from a short amount of relatives. Soon wedding music begins to play and Lenora and her father come thru the doors and walk down the Isle....10 minutes later Dale and Lenora are officially Mr and Mrs Alden.

Fran: "Making a speech". I am honored that I got to watch Dale and Lenora fall in love. I remember the day Dale stopped in to see me and told me he had a date with the most beautiful woman he has ever met. Dale has been one of my best friends for a few years now and Lenora became one of my bestfriends as well. I am happy I got to watch your Journey to this point and I'm excited to watch the rest of your Journey. To Dale and Lenora Alden!. "Raises glass".

Dale and Lenora grin at me and then at each other.

*Time Lapse*

   A few weeks later I am at a movie store and looking for a movie for Me and Joey to watch at my apartment when I hear a voice I haven't heard in about 3 years. I look up to see Zachary talking with a woman and looking at movies. I watch as Zachary goes looking around and he's over by some movies I like so I go over to grab the movie me and Joey can watch. I look over at Zachary pretending to just see him.

Fran: Zack?.

Zack: "Looking over". France?.

-Flashback 1994-

-Francine-

   I am in Me, Joey and Chandler's apartment when there is a knock at the door. I open it to see someone I haven't seen in almost a month. Zachary Coleman who is holding a big box.

Fran: Zack...

Zack: Hi France...I uh brought a box of your things. It took sometime getting the rest of your things because of work. "Hands Fran box". I was planning on visiting the city anyways so I thought I'd drop the box off.

Fran: Thanks Zack.

Zack: Your welcome France.

Fran: "Putting box on table". You may come in if you want some tea.

Zack: Thanks. But uh no thanks.

Fran: "Looks at him". So uh this is it...Huh?.

Zack: Yeah...I believe this is it.

   I nod at my ex-boyfriend my heart breaking but I stay strong knowing Me and Zack have grown apart in personality. Although my love for him is still there as I look at him.

Zack: So uh. I guess I'll be leaving now...It was good to see you Francine.

Fran: "Nods". It was good to see you too Zachary.

-Present 1996-

Fran: "Smiles". Hey.

Zack: "Smile". Hi...You uh you look good.

Fran: Thanks. So do you.

Zack: So almost 3 years huh?.

Fran: Yeah...Almost. But uh who's counting right?.

Zack: "Chuckles". Right.

   I look at Zachary and I hold back my tears trying not to show him just how much I've missed him.

Zack: How have you been?.

Fran: I've been well. The past few years have been good. I moved into my own apartment half a year ago. I have some friends. Dale, Lenora, Chandler, Ross, Monica, Rachel and Phoebe. Joey introduced me to everyone except Dale and Lenora. Dale and Lenora just got married a few weeks ago. We all usually hangout at the Café Central Perk. You should try it out sometime they have great beverages. 

Zack: "Smiles". I might. Sounds like the past few years have been a blast for you.

Fran: Some good days and some bad days. But my friends have become family. How have you been?.

Zack: I've been fine. A few new jobs here and there. I visit Gloria and Senior whenever I'm in Queens but I've recently moved here to the City. I'm planning on getting a settled job here.

???: Zachary I found a movie!. "Holds up a scary movie".

Fran: I'm guessing your girlfriend doesn't know you hate scary movies.

Zack: I don't have the heart to tell her...Honestly I'm not sure if things are gonna work out between Me and her. It seems like she doesn't really know what I like.

Fran: Well just talk to her. Tell her that you don't like scary movies or gore. If she really likes you she'd understand that you have your own dislikes.

Zack: You were always very insightful Francine.

Fran: "Smiles". It was good seeing you Zack.

    Zack smiles at me and nods. I walk away no longer feeling grief towards our breakup and I go to cash out. Soon I watch as Zachary confronts his girlfriend and she looks at him upset. I leave the movie store before I involve myself any further into his life. I go to Central Perk and I watch as Phoebe is pacing back and forth waiting for her brother. As I walk over Rachel joins us outside.

Rachel: Hey Pheebs.

Phoebe: Hey!.

Rachel: Any sign of your brother?.

Phoebe: No but he's always late.

Rachel: I thought you only met him once?.

Phoebe: Yeah I did. I think it sounds y'know big sistery y'know Frank's always late.

Rachel: Well relax he'll be here.

Phoebe: No I know I'm just nervous. Y'know it's just y'know Mom's dead, don't talk to my sister, Grandma's been sleeping a lot lately. It's like the last desperate chance to have a family y'know kinda thing. You're so sweet to wait with me.

Rachel: Well actually Gunther sent me. You're not allowed to have cups out here it's a thing. "Takes up, goes back inside".

Fran: I can wait with you. If you want.

Phoebe: Thanks but I think you should go get that movie to Joey.

Fran: I saw Zack at the movie store. He's got a girlfriend and he moved here to the city and he's gonna get a stable job. His girlfriend doesn't seem to really know what he likes or dislikes though.

Phoebe: "Smirking". Are you jealous?.

Fran: He's my ex-boyfriend Pheebs. We've been broken up almost 3 years.

Phoebe: Aha!. You are!.

I go inside not wanting to hear anymore of Phoebe's teasing.