investation contemplation

The tree was a mess.

Moony thought idally, as she walked down the stairs, Twilight had kicked her out of bed in her hysterics of the Princess was coming for a visit and the room had a few crumbs on the floor.

She rolled her eyes and used her magic to start picking a few books up off the floor. She had started putting them away when twilight rushed past her knocking her into the book shelf (knocking off about 5 more bloody books)

"Oh! Hurry up, Spike! This place isn't gonna clean itself." She sassed.

Spike and moonbeam glared at her as they started collecting fallen books

"It also didn't mess itself up." Spike grumbled under his breath.

Moony sighed and walked over to twilight as twilight reminded everyone once again "Princess Celestia will be here tomorrow!"

"I thought this was just an unofficial casual visit." Spike said as moonbeam tried brushing twilights main that had become frazzled.

"There's nothing casual about a visit from royalty. I want this place to be spotless, and you've barely made a dent in the clutter." Twilight ranted and her mane became even more frazzled.

"Twilight the princesses are coming for a break from royal duties and to check on us, which means she sees us as either family or friend"

"Doesn't mean we can just forget that they are royal!"

Moonbeam sighed before running the brush through twilights mane again.

"I'm not but maybe you need a trip to the spa to calm down and relax" Moonbeam suggested.

Just then Spike let the tower of books he was trying to carry, topple over with a cry.

"We should help Spike first" Twilight replied. 

"Good idea"

It didn't take long for the three of them to get in top of the library books were a way and the clutter as twilight had called it was sorted through amd either put away or put in the charity bag ready to be taken to miss peach smiles orphanage.

"Right, I'll get this lot to the post office and you can go see the rest of the preparations, I know your dying too" moony said using her magic to lift the bag of old clothes, toys and books, and put them into a wagon they had borrowed from applejack.

"Am I that obvious" Twilight replied looking at her hooves and moonbeam grinned and nodded "are you going to be okay with the wagon on your back?"

"I will be fine"

"Well if your sure, spike make sure this place is spotless before I get back. Everything has to be perfect"

Spike huffed but went to get the broom.

As moonbeam walked over to the post office, she met fluttershy who was unusually excited.

"Moonbeam moonbeam! Come see what I found!" She said excitedly.

Moonbeam walked over too her "Hey flutter, what's gotten you so energetic"

Something in fluttershy's mane chirped "what was that?" Moonbeam asked curiosity.

Fluttershy put a hoof in her mane and brushed out some cute looking balls of multicoloured fur with big eyes.

"Oh wow, what is it"

"I'm not sure, I just found him at the edge of my cottage but there was only one of them"  fluttershy replied confused.

"Oh, well I've gotta get this lot to the post office, you'll find twilight in town somewhere,  you should go show her"