griffon problems

The station was buzzing when moonbeam got off the the train. Waiting for her was twilight and fluttershy.

She smiled and went over, as she got closer she could tell something was up.

"Hey girls"

"Hello moonbeam, its nice to see you back"

"Hi moonbeam"

"What's wrong, did something happen whilst I was in cantorlot?"

"Oh nothing bad" twilight replied but fluttershy looked away

"So wanna tell me all about it?"

Then out of no where pinkie pie bounced up behind them. "I can tell you all about what you missed on the way to my party for Gilda"

"Who's Gilda"

"Ohhh, good question" pinkie pie said whilst dragging moonbeam towards town.

Behind them twilight rolled her eyes and followed them.

"Erm pinkie, sugarcube corner is that way"

"Oh i still have to invite everyone"

"Ok so wait, what is this party for and who is Gilda"

" ok so this is what you missed.-------

So on the morning your train left I was explaining to twilight how awesome rainbow dash was when I saw her zoom past. I decided I wanted her help with something-- heyo come to sugarcube corner in an hour!"

Pinkie started, she handed a written invitation from her hair, to a random pony that walked past before carrying on.

" so I chased rainbow dash all over ponyville and when I finally caught up to her, I asked her to move a cloud in font of the townhall and when spike came out I gave rainbow the signal and she jumped on the cloud making it go bang and scared spike so bad he got the hiccups" pinkie amd moonbeam giggled

"That would explain all the blank scrolls celestia was showered with"

And twilights eyes widenes at that and she mumbled something like "so that's what happened to my scrolls"

Moony laughed "OK so what happened next"

"Well me and rainbow dash started pranking everyone in town, except fluttershy"

"And I thank you for that" fluttershy said gratefully.

"Oh no problem"

"Ok so what happened next?" Moonbeam asked

"Well then I went home because it was late and I was tired"

"Oh, ok then who's gilda?"

"Shes rainbows gyffin friend from junior flight camp"

"Rainbow has a friend who is a gyffin?"

Pinkie nodded as she passed out another invitation.

"She's..." pinkie pie glanced at twilight who raised an eyebrow at pinkie, fluttershy's ears where pulled back.

"Well I'm sure she's gonna have fun at the party"

Moonbeam wathed the three suspiciously. "So how did you meet gilda pinkie?"

"Oh so, I was on my way to rainbows and she was just their on her cloud steps. Then rainbow dash introduced us and I though she was cool and rainbow dash made them recite their montr from flight camo which went like this"

Before the song and dance started pinkie past out another 6 invitations she stood on her hind legs and spread her arms out and chanted "Junior Speedsters are our lives,Sky-bound soars and daring divesJunior Speedsters, it's our quest,To someday be the very best!"