lets get real for a moment

Okay so just to let readers know I'm going to be writing about some serious issues the world has.

I've been watching 13 reasons why and the show highlights some very serious stuff.

Like how all genders struggle with rape, not just girls and it doesn't make a male less of a man to admit it. Sometimes letting your emotions go and speaking to someone is the strongest thing you can do.

Maybe if the society didn't have a double standard when it came to what makes a person strong or weak then more people would want to speak out. Like telling a man they hit like a girl, as a female boxer that means nothing! Girls can hit hard too.

Murders and rapists walk free because people are either afraid to speak out or because the criminal knows the right people or has enough money.

The law and government isn't always fair and there are some awefull people out there.

Like why does it matter where you come from, the gender you were born with, who you love, what job you have, the colour of your skin or what God you believe in?

everyone has emotions, has a heart, can bleed. So honestly tell me why the rest matters?

So everyone please be careful, this world has too much hate in it already, so please spread love.

Love who you want to and don't be afraid to speak out when you feel something is wrong.

In Equestria girls there was a short film called roller coaster friendship and the villans main saying was be your self but better.

I think its a good moto to live by.

So i know you guys will have your own opinions on this but please be kind in your comments.