applebuck season gone wrong

Moombeam was out before the sun rose that morning, again she couldnt sleep last night and had tossed amd turned, so she headed down to sweet apple achers.

It was harvest time and she wanted to make sure applejack would be okay with it. She had run into big mac yesterday on his way back from the doctors room. He had injured himself and wouldn't beable to help with harvest which meant applejack would be on her own.

Out on the hill she was applejack talking with big mac.

She trotted up the hill to meet them
"Come on, big brother! You need to rest up and get yourself better. I haven't met an apple orchard yet that I can't handle." She heard applejack say to big mac. She saw AJ poke mac in the bandage

"Oops, sorry. I'll take a bite out of this job by day's end."

"Biting off more than you can chew is just what I'm afraid of." Moonbeam heard big max fret.

"Wanna a hand?" She aaked making her presence known

Applejack looked offended and scoffed "I said I could handle this harvest and I'm gonna prove it to you. I'm gonna get every last apple out of those trees this applebuck season all by myself." She pointedly looked at moonbeam who shrugged.

"Suit yer self" whilst big mac stared at her pleasingly. But applejack had mad herself clear.

Maybe she would ask for help later.

Moonbeam had started walking back to ponyvile when she heard a shout "STAMPEDE!"

She looked around and up the hill not to far in front of her was a cloud of smoke and behind it she could make out a herd of cows.

Moonbeams ears folded and she shrunk back, she realised she was right in their path.

"Ooohhh, noo! HELP" her horn lit up but her horn was taking too long to charge with he teleportation spell.

A shadow flew over her "YEEHAW" moonbeam looked up amd saw applejack charging with winona towards the herd. "Applejack?"

"Move aside, Winona. Put 'em up, girl!"

With her faithful dogs help applejack successfully redirected and stopped the herd of cows.

Moonbeam got to her feel and ran after applejack. "Now what was that all about?" Applejack asked the head cow.

"Oh my! Begging your pardon, Applejack, but Moo-riella here saw one of those nasty snakes." The cow nodded to another who startled "And it just gave us all the willies, don'tcha know."

Moonbeam took a breath of relief "I completely understand. Just next time, try and steer clear of Ponyville."

"We certainly will, Applejack. So long, Winona!" And the herd left. Moony come up next to the farm pony. Applejack looked at her

"You okay there sugarcube?"

"Thanks to you"

"Ah no problem,"

"Are you sure you don't want help with the orchard?"

Aj didn't look impressed. "No"

"Please, please, pleassse can I help" moonbeam begged.

"I'm sorry beamy but no can do!"

Moonbeam huffed "fine, if your sure"

"I am"

She trotted away to find something else to do, someone else to help. Applejack followed to let the town know it was safe before heading back to the orchard.