meet your new princess

"There's something about your magic, something powerful"

Moonbeam was trapped in a magic bubble glaring at nightmare moon.

The Alicorn bat pony was pacing around her, trying to figure her out

"And so brave to try and charge me like you did, brave but stupid" she gave a mean smile as moonbeam turned away and huffed. Flicking her tail at her captor to be extra.

Nightmare simply laughed and moonbeam growled.

..........................................................

Twilight was trashing the library looking for anything to do with the Elements of harmony. There were tears streaming down her face as her breathing was erratic.

"oh elements, elements, come on!"

Spike was watching twilight doing his own tears in his eyes "we gotta stop- yawn* night mare moon"

Twilight stopped her mad dash around to look at spike who was struggling to stay awake, she gave a small fond smile, sniffed and whipes her eyes before tucking spike in his basket "You've been up all night, Spike. You are a baby dragon after all."

She walked back down stairs and resumed her frantic search

"Elements, elements, elements... Ugh! How can I stop Nightmare Moon without the Elements of Harmony?"

Rainbow dash choose that moment to crash through the door, borrowing into twilight and pinning her on the book case an accusing hoof in her face.

"And just what are the Elements of Harmony? And how did you know about Nightmare Moon, huh? Are you a spy?"

Then in ran applejack, who pulled rainbow back by her tail

" Whoa!"

Behind applejack was pinky pie, rarity and fluttershy.

"Simmer down, Sally. She ain't no spy. But she sure knows what's going on. Don't you, Twilight?"

Rainbow dash and the others gazed at twilight in concern and curiosity

"I read all about the prediction of Nightmare Moon. Some mysterious objects called the Elements of Harmony are the only things that can stop her, but I don't know what they are, where to find them; I don't even know what they do!" twilight began pacing as she explained. By the end of her speech she was practically pulling her mane out. "And now nightmare moon has my sister!" she cried

Applejack placed a calming hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile "we'll get her back sugarcube, ah promise"

"The Elements of Harmony: A Reference Guide." Pinky pie read out load, gaining everyone's attention

"How did you find that?!"

"it was under Eeee" pinky pie sang and she bounced away. Twilights ears folded as she mentally scolded herself for not checking that first.

"Oh." She took the book and flicked through it

"There are seven Elements of
Harmony, but only six are known: empathy, Kindness, Laughter, Generosity, Honesty and Loyalty. The seventh is a complete mystery. It is said, the last known location of the six elements was in the ancient castle of the royal pony sisters. It is located in what is now-"

"Wait, wait, wait, we gotta go where!!" rainbow exclaimed after reading over twilights shoulder.

The other girls exchanged nervous glances.

Twilight lead them to the edge of the everfree forest . Once there she took a deep breath "ok girls, this is as far as you go, i have to do this one on my own, I have to go get my sister back, but I can't ask you to risk your lives"