moonbeams "relaxing" day

Twilight came to the balcony that over looked the library, it was very dark out and the moon and stars where there only lights light, well that and the magic of a certain green eyed pony who sat in the window.

Twilight had woken up to discover moonbeam not in her bed on the other side of the room.

Her sister was still awake when she had come to bed, reminding her sister that sleep was important and to not stay up to late.

It seemed moonbeam hadn't heard a word and hadn't moved from her window seat.

"Moonbeam, its 1am, its time for bed"

"I will, after I've finished this essay to Princess luna"

"I thought you had a lot to do tomorrow? Your going to be too tired !"

"No I won't!"

"Yes you will"

"No I won't!"

"Will"

"Won't!"

"Will"

"Won't!"

"Wont"

"Will!" Moonbeam yelled before backtracking "wait what! Hey you tricked me"

Twilight giggled she had come down and was now stood in front of Moonbeam with a smug triumphant look on her face as she took the book Moonbeam was reading "Well if you weren't so tired you wouldn't have fallen for it! Besides I'm the oldest, you need to do what I say"

"Or what!"

" I'll send a letter to mum and shinny!"

"You wouldn't"

"Yes I would"

"Ugh. Fine but you can explain to Princess luna why my homework on what makes the stars brighter, is late "

Moonbeam yarned and stretched before following twilight up the stairs to bed.

Twilight woke early the next day and snook downstairs to make breakfast, hoping to let moonbeam lay in.

Though 3 days with no sleep moonbeam should be dead to the world for a couple more hours even if she was a light sleeper.

Twilight only had a light breakfast, some daisy on toast before leaving spike and moonbeam in bed.

Spike was a growing baby after and a bit of extra sleep wouldn't harm him either.

She met with the girls at sugar cube Corner, and they laughed and joked before apple jack asked "where moony?"

"Oh I let her sleep in, she's been up 3 nights in a row, I threatened to send a letter to mum to get her in bed she was out as soon as her head hit the pillow!"

"Whats keeping her up so?" Rarity asked frowning

"I don't know, Princess luna sends homework but not stuff that demands staying up, I think she has night terrors " twilight replied worriedly.

"Oh that's just aweful" pinkie replied looking sad.

Whilst apple jack shook her head.

"That girl works harder than I do!" The furniture pony exclaimed "we should do something!"

"Oh that's a good idea" fluttershy mumbled whilst rainbow looped looped in the sky shouting "yeah!" Before floating down.

"Like a spa day!" Rarity cried "A pARTY" pinkie screamed "something awesome" exclaimed dashie.