be proud of your talent

Moonbeam woke with a yawn. She had finally slept through the night and by the look of it slept through breakfast.

She looked around her to see what had actually woken her up and saw Twilight going through the wardrobe.

Twilight was grumbling as she searched and throwing stuff around both beds were covered in clothing. To say twilight was organised, things got pretty messy around here.

"No.." twilight sighed throwing another dress over her shoulder, hitting moonbeam in the face. Moonbeam ears folded as she glared at twilight before clearing her throat to let twilight know she was awake.

"Hey, what are you looking for?" She asked her voice going higher when she said are.

"My party dress, you know the red one with the buttons.."

"It's not in there, it needs a button resown so I put it in the cupboard downstairs.." moonbeam replied

"Oh! Thanks " twilight said before running off downstairs as moonbeam pushed all the clothes off of her and followed. She stopped and looked behind her at the mess twilight had made.

She saw Twilight come out from the cupboard with the dress and go to leave but moonbeam shouted "hey! Can you not leave our room like a destruction site? "

Twilight paused and winced before giving moonbeam a sheepish look which moonbeam raised an eyebrow at.

"No" moonbeam answered the unspoken question " I'm not cleaning up your mess and neither will spike"

"Fiiiinne" twilight whined "after I get back from rarities "

Moonbeam groaned before going down the stairs, grabbed a snack and left with twilight.

On the way to rarities they found applejack closing up as the apples normally sell out pretty quickly on a Monday.

"Hey girls whatcha doing?" Applejack asked.

"Oh were heading to rarities to get my dress fixed" twilight replied.

"Oh cool, I'll come to maybe we can all go to lunch together after?"

"Let's see if rarity can join us after twilight's asked about the dress" moonbeam smiled.

The three carried on walking through town and made it to rarities boutique in good time laughing and joking along the way.

Once inside the three paused to watch rarity. Her poor cat was tangled in yarn and Holding scissors and a pin holder filled with pins sat on the floor in front of it.

Rarity was in the middle of using the machine and looked to be in full focus mode. Moonbeam wasn't even sure she had heard them knock.

"Howdy rarity" applejack announced loudly and moonbeam saw one of rarities ears twitch.

"Shh... can't you see Rarity is trying to concentrate?" Twilight whispered loudly as they watched mesmerized by the process.

"What do you think she's makin'?" Applejack whisper yelled and moonbeam rolled her eyes as she saw rarity close her eyes in annoyance.

"It's a dress duh" moonbeam actually whispered

Applejack gave her an embarrassing look before nodding and replying "Well, that makes sense. Since this is a dressmaker's shop and all"

Finally rarity slammed the needle and thread down and turned to them in a curt manner and asking if she could help them.

Twilight stepped forward and pulled her dress out of her saddle bag.  She laid the dress on the counter and asked if rarity could repair the button.