Part Twenty-Four : Off to The Hotel

[A/N] Sorry I was mentally unwell when I wrote this, for those who are new there used to be smut here I deleted it because it was so incredibly horrible, also my writing style has greatly changed since then and coming back and reading this has been just absolute torture but anyways sorry for the short chapter

Yes some day I will go through this fanfic and edit it and make it amazing but as for now it'll just have to wait 

It was completely suspicious, how we just happened to be going to a hotel, no bags, nothing at all. 

"Room 210, enjoy." The woman said, her expression was strange, disorienting even.

I held Aki's hand tightly, my heart began to race.

"I didn't expect you to be this nervous." Hayakawa teased.

"I'm surprised you aren't."

"I am, it just doesn't show." 

Shortly after the fact, Aki and I made love, it was not perfect, it was far from the fact.

It was an experience, something that the two of us could never escape and never run from. 

It was slightly revolutionary to the mind, neither one of us were the same after the fact, but we were both closer.

...

In all of that I had realized that neither one of us had uttered the words "I love you."

How could you go through intercourse with the one you love and not say it.

What the hell was I waiting for anyways.

"Aki, Aki wake up." I whispered, he just tossed and turned.

"Wake up damnit"

He eventually stirred, and we met eyes like always.

"Yeah." He groaned.

"Nevermind." I said, I was hoping to say the words, it was the morning, it seemed like a good time, like a little reminder that I was there beside him. 

Hayakawa nodded his head and went back to sleep, he was always so tired, it was genuinely concerning at times, because it made me question his health.

"We should get back soon, I bet the house is in ruins now." I said, recalling how we left Power and Denji to fend for themselves back at home. My most recent comment finally got him to wake up.

"I don't want to think about that yet, it'll stress me out." Hayakawa teased, I nodded.

"We don't need to worry yet, I don't think."