ɪᴠ.

ɪᴠ. ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏx
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Right then, Rose Tyler, Juliet French, you tell me, where do you want to go? Backwards or forwards in time? What's it going to be?", The Doctor asks with a grin.

The girls looked at each other and communicated silently.

"Forwards.", They said together.

The Doctor presses a few buttons.

"How far?", He asks.

"One hundred years.", Juliet suggests.

He pulls a lever and turns a knob. The engines much and then stop after a few seconds.

"There you go, step outside those doors, it's the twenty-second century.", He says.

"You're kidding.", Rose says.

"That's a bit boring though, do you want to go further?", He asks with an even wider grin than before.

"Fine by me!", Rose says.

"Yes!", Juliet exclaims.

The Doctor starts up the engines again. When they stop, he looks at them.

"Ten thousand years in the future. Step outside, it's the year 12005, the new Roman Empire.", The Doctor presents.

"You think you're so impressive.", Juliet teases the Doctor.

"I AM so impressive.", He says.

"You wish!", Rose scoffs.

"Right then, you asked for it. I know exactly where to go. (Revs up the engine, pumps a lever furiously). Hold on!", He says.

The TARIDS hurdles through the time vortex. With a pinging noise, the TARFIS stops.

"Where are we?", Juliet asks.

The Doctor merely gestures towards the door. Both girls smile excitedly.

"What's out there?", Rose asks.

The Doctor gestures again. Rose and Juliet step outside the doors.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
The two women find themselves in some sort of wooden room. The Doctor follows them, and with his sonic screwdriver, opens the shutters of an enormous window. They go down the stairs and find themselves looking down at the planet Earth.

"You lot. You spend all your time thinking about dying. Like your going to get killed by eggs or beef or global warming or asteroids. But you never take the time to imagine the impossible. Maybe you survive. This is the year 5.5/apple/26 Five billion years into your future. This is the day... hold on (Looks at his watch). This is the day the sun expands. Welcome to the End of the World.", He says looking out at the planet.

Juliet and Rose share a shocked glance.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Tow space shuttles zoom towards Platform One, essentially a huge space station.

"Shuttles 5 and 6 now docking. Guests are reminded that platform 1 forbids the sue of weapons, teleportation and religion. Earth death is scheduled for 15:39, followed by drinks in the Manchester Suite.", A voice is heard over the intercom.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Rose, Juliet and the Doctor are walking down a corridor.