xᴠ.

xᴠ. ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Juliet opens her eyes, only to squeeze them closed once again. After a few times of this, her eyes finally adjusted to the stark white room.

She found that the room was completely empty and only white. That is everything except for the brown wooden door.

Suddenly, the door swung open and two women ran inside, leaning their backs against the door as something banged on the other side of it.

Juliet noticed that they were both breathing heavily, before she looks a little closer at their faces.

"Sexy? Winnie?", She asks.

Both women's heads snapped in her direction.

"Dove.", Sexy smiles, relieved to see her.

"Sweets.", Winnie also smiles at her as they both walk to her.

"What happened? Why am I here?", Juliet asks.

Winnie squats down to her level.

"We're not sure, Love. Do you remember where you were before you woke up here?"

"Umm..", Juliet hums, thinking back.

She tenses up at the memory of where she had previously been.

"What is it, Dear?", Sexy asks her after having shared a worried look with Winnie.

"Cybermen.", Juliet mutters as she tries to stop herself from thinking back to her previous memories with said monsters.

Winnie acts quickly, sitting down with the girl and pulling her into a comforting embrace as she finally allows herself to cry.

"Shh.. It's alright, Lovey. I've got you. They can't hurt you anymore, and they won't ever again."

"I'm sorry, for not listening.", Juliet suddenly looks to Sexy who is now sitting on the floor with them.

"It's alright, Dove. You need to trust me, it's never been more important."

Juliet nods as she sniffles from all the crying she had just done.

"I'm so sorry, Sweets. But you have to go back now. But you'll have the Doctor, and Rose.", Juliet doesn't catch Winnie's resistance to say her girlfriend's name.

"I don't want to go. Please, don't make me.", She begs them both.

"It's not us, Dear. But you'll be okay. It's not over for you, we'll see you again.", Sexy smiles at the girl.

Juliet feels herself becoming faint again and before she can even attempt to fight it, she falls unconscious right into Winnie's embrace once again.

Winnie kisses the brunettes head softly before looking to Sexy.

"It's coming. We have to go. Now."